Tennyson Close, Woodbridge
Offers Over £360,000
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Located with a short walk from Farlingaye School this modernised, spacious detached 1970's house offers a lot of accommodation and very well lit rooms.
As you enter the property there is an unusually large entrance porch with full height glazing on two sides.
The entrance porch leads through a part glazed door into an open plan lounge area with feature newel post and rail hardwood staircase stairs on the left to the first floor.
To the rear of the lounge door leads to dinning room with full height patio doors leading onto landscaped garden.
To the left is an arch leading into fully fitted kitchen, with an extensive range of wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink/drainer unit, built-in electric double oven, gas hob and cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, window to rear aspect gas hob extractor fan.
Kitchen leads to rear inner hall way with access to garden, downstairs cloakroom, garage, and lounge area with storage for coats etc
From the lounge feature staircase leads to part gallied landing area with direct access to all four bedrooms and family bathroom
To the front of the house the master bedroom has attractice beachwood fitted furniture with views over Tennyson close.
The second double bedroom has window to the front and fitted storage
To the rear is third double bedroom with a range of fitted cupboards garden views and fourth bedroom which is still large enough to cope with a double.
First floor has a bathroom with white fitted suite WC, wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and window to side aspect.
The property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking and a large internal garage
Outside - To the front of the property is a lawn garden area with planting beds, driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage.
The rear garden is predominantly lawn with well stocked beds, mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries, a patio area and a wood-panelled shed.
Location: The property is tucked away in a cul de sac location within minutes of Farlingaye School.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band D.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
A good-sized entrance porch with plenty of coat and shoe space. Two walls with full height glazing and half glazed inner to lounge area.
w: 5.26m x l: 5.28m
This is an unusually large, light and spacious area with stairs off to the first floor, door to rear inner hallway and dinning/kitchen area.
w: 2.51m x l: 4.11m
Large room with glazed, sliding patio doors giving access and views to the landscaped rear garden.
w: 2.5m x l: 3.67m
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink/drainer unit, built-in electric double oven, gas hob and cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, window to rear aspect.
Door to inner rear hallway.
With doors connecting the living room, kitchen, rear cloakroom, garage and rear garden.
Fitted with a WC and wash basin.
w: 5.26m x l: 3.38m
A large double room with views down Tennyson close, fully fitted with beach wardrobes, draws and dressing area.
w: 3.07m x l: 4.5m
A substantial double room with window to front and fitted storage.
w: 2.54m x l: 4.42m
Third double room with fitted storage and window to rear aspect overlooking the garden.
w: 2.54m x l: 3.4m
Fourth bedroom that will accommodate a double, with window to rear aspect and views over garden.
Fitted with a WC, wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and window to side aspect.
w: 2.54m x l: 5.66m
With power and light connected and up-and-over door.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden area with planting beds, driveway providing off road parking and access to the garage. The rear garden is predominantly lawned with well stocked beds, mature trees and shrubs to the boundaries, a patio area and a wood-panelled shed.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.