Church View Close, Melton, Woodbridge
Guide Price £280,000
4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Available for the first time in 30 years this four bedroom semi detached house, is situated in a sought after location in Melton Woodbridge within walking distance of the Railway Station.
As you walk in through an entrance hallway, you are met by an unusually large amount of living space.
With Dual aspect windows to the Lounge/Dinner, a wood burning stove in a central position and patio doors leading onto the sunny south facing rear garden.
The kitchen has patio door opening out onto the garden which has been laid to lawn this includes a patio area.
The property benefits from fitted solar panels, garage and a long driveway providing off road parking.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walkthrough viewing, to appreciate the exceptional value of accommodation on offer.
The property comprises entrance hall, landing with newel post and hand rail stair case lounge/ diner, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, first floor landing, four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Location: Church View Close is a Private Road located off Wilfred Bridge Road.
Located conveniently to local shops accessed through a cut through walkway, within walking distance to the Melton Station, Five Winds Butchers, and The Historic Wilford Bridge Public House.
Woodbridge Town Centre is a 10 - 15 minute walk . Woodbridge was named by the Sunday Times in 2018, 2019 and 2020 as one of the top ten places to live in England.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina.
In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques.
The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge. (Farlingaye High School has an Ofsted Outstanding Rating).
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Melton and Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links:
Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour.
Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities
- Close to River Deben
- Multi Fuel Woodburner
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance To Primary School
- Private Road
- Solar Panels
To the front of the property there is a large lawned area and a long driveway leading to the single garage. At the rear there is an enclosed garden with patio and lawned areas and flower and shrub beds and borders.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.