Churchill Crescent, Wickham Market, Woodbridge
Guide Price £299,950
3 bedroom detached house for sale
This intelligently extended and well presented large, three bedroom linked detached home has been lovingly maintained by its current owners.
Sitting in quiet cul-de-sac position, near the town centre where there is a supermarket, post office, butcher, cafe, hairdressers, beauty salon, restaurant, takeaways and a well respected medical centre.
The entrance hall has built in cupboards, large downstairs WC, door leads onto large lounge, with a well laid out open plan kitchen, dining and family area.
The kitchen features high quality Walnut work surfaces and "Meile" integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine.
Upstairs you will find three large bedrooms, ensuite to one of the bedrooms, plus main family bathroom.
The home has large windows creating a light and airy atmosphere throughout, in the lounge there is a brick hearth with free standing electric fire.
The open plan kitchen/ dining/ family area has patio doors leading onto delightful rear garden.
Outside, the front of the property has a lawn area with apple tree as centre piece, major shrubs, access to garage and driveway for off road parking is located off Parkway.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with major shrubs and boarders.
Access into garage from a side door.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walkthrough viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property is located in a cul-de-sac which is just a short distance away from Wickham Market Centre.
Village: This very well presented property is within walking distance of the centre of Wickham Market.
Wickham Market lies just off the A12 providing easy access to the near towns of Woodbridge (10mins), Aldeburgh (25mins) Ipswich (26mins).
There are also direct rail services to London at nearby Campsea Ashe.
There are a number of shops and restaurants situated around the attractive Market Square and having a new Supermarket.
The local tourist attractions of Framlingham Castle, Snape Maltings and Sutton Hoo are all within a ten mile radius.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted (Outstanding and Very Good) rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band D.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Cul-de-sac location
- Link Detached
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off Road Parking
- Fantastic Views
Half glazed door with fully glazed side panel
Storage cupboards, coat hanging area
Leading to downstairs cloakroom and lounge
w: 5.48m x l: 3.76m
large lounge with two large large windows facing over the front gardens.
Attractive limestone hearth with feature fireplace and brick chimney breast
w: 5.48m x l: 3.79m
Very impressive open plan kitchen, dinning and breakfast area tled floor. Extensive range of base units with very high quality Walnut fitted wooden work surfaces to two walls incorporating one-and-a-half bowl stainless steel sink unit with colander drainer, opening into snug and breakfast area . Extensive range of drawers and cupboards with electric range cooker including electric double oven, integrated "Miele" dishwasher, and washing machine, freestanding fridge/freezer. Part-tiled walls. Matching range of wall-mounted cupboards with lighting under, tiled flooring
w: 5.48m x l: 2.75m
Double doors with side panel opening onto a landscape garden and snug area with opening to kitchen
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.