Chapel Lane, Great Glemham, Saxmundham
3 bedroom semi-detached house to rent
This three bedroom semi-detached home was completed to a very high standard by a local NHBC registered builder in 2017.
In a privileged location with exceptional views over the Suffolk countryside it offers easy access to the A12.
First floor: Three spacious double bedrooms, each with built in cupboards, and fully carpeted.
Primary bedroom has an en-suite shower room
In addition there is a well presented family bathroom, plus large airing cupboard.
Ground floor: Good size lounge with wood-burning stove, separate dining room/study and large family kitchen with dining area, featuring patio doors to paved seating area and garden.
Separate utility room, plus cloakroom and generous under stair storage.
Outside: Private drive, ample off road parking, with single garage and garden laid to lawn.
Oil central heating, double glazed throughout and EPC rating C.
As agents, we recommend the earliest request for further details and virtual tour, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Sorry No Pets
Location: Autumn Cottage is located in a delightful rural position in the popular village of Great Glemham, with its active village life, thriving dining pub "The Crown", lovely community nature play area and network of countryside walks.
It is approx. 10minutes to the historic town of Framlingham, 5 miles West, and Saxmundham, 5 miles East, both with excellent shopping facilities including Waitrose, Tesco and a large Cooperative.
The highly prized Suffolk heritage coast can be reached within about 15minutes. Train services to Ipswich and onto London can be accessed at Wickham Market about 10 minutes away.
Great Glemham is within the catchment area for Thomas Mills High School and Sir Robert Hitcham Primary Schools in Framlingham with daily school buses.
Private sector schools are also close by in Framlingham and Woodbridge.
Transport: Wickam Market Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links:
Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.