Woodstone, School Road, Waldringfield, Woodbridge
Guide Price £545,000
4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Potter's are pleased to offer to the market this spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom detached chalet in the sought after village location of Waldringfield, Suffolk.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall leading to large living room with bi-fold doors to garden, office with large aspect windows, modern kitchen diner with a range of base and eye level units and bi-fold doors to garden, dishwasher space and space for other appliances with underfloor plumbing for filtered water, utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and access to garden, wet room with fitted suite, fourth double bedroom and access to the properties integral garage with up and over door. Upstairs are three further double bedrooms, master with en-suite and countryside views, and lovely family bathroom with fitted suite.
To the front of the property is a horse shoe gravel driveway with access to the garage and ample parking space for multiple cars, as well as a range of plants, shrubs and trees. To the rear is an established garden, mainly laid to lawn, with a range of plants, shrubs, trees, vegetable patch, shed and decked entertaining area.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walkthrough viewing, to appreciate the exceptional value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property sits in the village of Waldringfield, close to a range of local amenities, including the Waldringfield Sailing Club. Local commuter routes are also close by with Woodbridge Railway Station being located approximately 2.5 miles from the property. Local schooling is also close by with Waldringfield Primary School being within a few moments walking distance.
The village of Waldringfield is located to the east of Ipswich upon the banks of the River Deben, within the Suffolk Coast and Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Nearby is the vibrant market town of Woodbridge with its independent shops and excellent pubs and restaurants. The surrounding Suffolk coast offers plenty of recreational opportunities and Waldringfield itself boasts a golf club, yacht club and local public house. There is a well-regarded village primary school and several secondary schools in the area.
Close by Woodbridge Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Waldringfield, Kesgrave and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band D.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: D (East Suffolk Council)
- Beautifully Presented
- Kitchen and Breakfast Area
- Multi Fuel Woodburner
- Open Plan Living
- Village Location
- Pantry & Utility
- Exciting Opportunity For Redevelopment
- Master With En-suite
w: 4.47m x l: 6.6m
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to front, woodburner with brick built surround, two radiators, wood block flooring, double glazed bi-fold door to garden.
w: 6.68m x l: 2.97m
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer (underfloor plumbing for filtered water), fitted eye level oven, built-in five ring hob, double glazed window to rear, radiator, wooden flooring, double glazed bi-fold door to garden
w: 3.17m x l: 2.21m
Obscure door to rear garden.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring
w: 2.85m x l: 3.25m
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet
w: 3.04m x l: 2.75m
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to front.
w: 6.6m x l: 4.47m
Double glazed window to side, double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet. Storage cupboards in both eaves.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, tiled shower enclosure with fitted shower and glass screen and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring
w: 6.6m x l: 3.33m
Double glazed window to side, two double-door built-in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet, two double doors. Storage cupboards in both eaves.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring
w: 2.49m x l: 3.15m
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet
Airing cupboard, fitted carpet, access to loft, door.
Landscaped front garden with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees, sweeping gravel horseshoe driveway to the front leading to garage and providing car parking space for multiple cars.
Secluded established rear garden with a variety of plants, shrubs and trees. Vegetable patch, with shed and a decks siting area perfect for entertaining.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.