Bridgewood Road, Woodbridge
Guide Price £310,000
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
This well presented property set back from the road occupies a prime elevated position over looking the Seckford Alms-houses dating back to 1587.
With easy access to central Woodbridge and Fen Meadow on a no through road the property is well presented with an unusually large floorplan.
Property comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen with serving hatch, unusually large open plan lounge/ diner with gas fire, with Marble surround, down stairs cloakroom, first floor landing, three bedrooms and main family bathroom.
Upstairs this three bedroom end terrace home offers spacious accommodation, with the added benefit of a courtyard area, with elevated gardens, garage and off road parking.
The property benefits from its location on a no through road within a short walking distance to central Woodbridge and Fen Meadow.
The front garden is presented with two grassed areas, mature shrubs.
For a property this close to central Woodbridge it has both a garage and driveway parking.
The side gate leads to the south facing rear garden, decking area.
The garden has a south facing elevated terrace mainly with stocked beds, mature shrubs, a water feature, shed and potting greenhouse (Available by separate negotiation)
The distant views from the garden towards the Thomas Seckford Alms Houses and Windmills are something to behold.
There is a private access on to the cemetery grounds leading to The Duke of York Public House.
The home is supplied with gas central heating, mains water and sewage, double glazed windows, and fitted solar panels.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Location: The property is tucked away in a sought after location just at the end of Seckford Street, within striking distance of Market Hill and The Thoroughfare
With pleasant footpaths through to Fen Meadow, Seckford Street, and Notcutts and The Duke of York .
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques.
The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by.
The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted Good - Outstanding state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Elevated Gardens
- Large Living Room
- Off Road Parking
- Solar Panels
- Close To Local Amenities
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.