Lavenham Way, Stowmarket
2 bedroom end-terraced house to rent
A perfect home placed in the popular town of Stowmarket, a well presented two bedroom house located on the ever popular Lavenham Park development. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and ground floor bathroom. Benefits include gas central heating, front garden, courtyard to the side, double glazing and allocated parking. EPC Rating C.
Sorry No Pets
As agents, we recommend the earliest request for further details and virtual tour, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property is on a residential area in Combs Ford, which gives good access to the A14 and local amenities.
Town: Stowmarket is a market town situated in Suffolk close to the A14 trunk road between Bury St Edmunds to the west and Ipswich to the southeast. The town is on the main railway line between London and Norwich, and lies on the River Gipping, which is joined by its tributary, the River Rat, to the south of the town. The town takes its name from the Old English word stow meaning ‘principal place’, and was granted a market charter in 1347 by Edward III.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Combs Ford and Stowmarket.
Access: The A14 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (12 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Stowmarket Railway Station which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station of approximately 1 hour and 28 minutes and to Cambridge approximately 1 hour 5 minutes.
Local Authority: Mid Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.