Wagtails, Westerfield Lane, Tuddenham, Ipswich
Guide Price £500,000
4 bedroom detached house for sale
A substantial and generously proportioned 1970’s four bedroom detached residence situated in the popular village of Tuddenham, approximately four miles North East of Ipswich in the heart of Fynn Valley.
Close to the historic Inn "The Tuddenham Fountain" dating back to the 16th Century and within a few minutes drive to some of Suffolk's best Village Primary Schools (Ofsted Good/Outstanding)
The tastefully presented accommodation in brief comprises of:
Separate entrance porch, inner entrance hall with double height galleried landing.
Separate dining room, living room with feature open fireplace.
Large well fitted Kitchen with Range Master Cooker, Wine Cooler, Dishwasher, Freezer and Breakfast area.
Utility room, separate boot room, cloakroom
On the first floor double aspect master bedroom and three additional, generously sized bedrooms with a four piece family bathroom.
The property benefits from double glazed replacement windows, re-fitted modern bathroom suite, oil fired central heating.
It occupies an elevated position set back from the road enjoying some wonderful rural views over Fynn Valley.
Outside there are pleasant gardens to the front, off road parking and a double garage with power.
The private southerly facing rear garden leads to
open fields, summerhouse and workshop.
Situation: Tuddenham is a highly sought after and picturesque village offering amenities including village church, public house, bus service to Ipswich.
Fabulous walks are within minutes through the Fynn Valley.
Walking alongside the river Fynn to the west is Witnesham with The Historic Barley Mow Public House (Home of Giles the Cartoonist) Fynn Valley Golf Course, Driving Range and Restaurant.
Witnesham is famed for two Victoria Cross Winners Samuel Turner (1826 – 1868) and Spencer John Bent (1891 – 1977)
Playford, Little Bealings and Martlesham are on the east before joining the Deben at Kyson’s Point Woodbridge
The nearby village of Westerfield with it's Railway Station is just one stop from Ipswich (Approximately One Hour to London Liverpool Street)
The Market Town of Ipswich is less than ten minutes drive with its fabulous Marina, Restaurants and bars.
Ipswich (The county town of Suffolk) and offers a wide variety of shopping, commercial and leisure facilities, which includes a full range of sports clubs and societies, and high street stores.
There is an excellent choice of schools within both the state and private sectors which caters for all age groups.
Sailing and golfing facilities are both available within the town or on the popular Suffolk Heritage Coast
The town has good access to various road networks via the A12 to the south with links to London and the M25 and via the A14 to The Midlands and M11.
The railway station provides mainline railway links to London’s Liverpool Street with an approximate journey time of sixty minutes.
The popular Suffolk Heritage Coast is a short drive to the North via the A12 and Tuddenham St Martin provides good access to various road networks via the A12 with links to London and the M25 or alternatively via the A14 to The Midlands and M11.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band E.
6.4m x 3.35m
2.44m x 5.79m
2.13m x 3.05m
2.13m x 3.05m
2.438m x 1.829m
3.96m x 3.05m
3.66m x 3.05m
3.35m x 3.05m
2.74m x 2.13m
2.13m x 3.05m
The property occupies a commanding position set back from the road overlooking open fields to the rear. There is a terraced area to the front with steps leading up to the front door with a range of flower and shrub borders. There is a detached double garage, log store, coal bunker to the side, off road parking and side access leads round to the rear garden. The rear garden is southerly facing which is neatly landscaped joining open fields providing delightful views. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn being largely enclosed by fencing with attractive flower and shrub borders and a range of trees including apple tree, plum tree, magnolia tree and grape vine. There is a part covered patio area, summerhouse and useful workshop with electric connected.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walkthrough viewing, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Beautifully Presented
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Original Fireplace
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Kitchen
- Fantastic Views
- Double Garage
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.