Ransom Road, Woodbridge
Guide Price £399,950
4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Situated just a short walk from Woodbridge Town Centre this rarely available exquisite four bedroom detached family home offers both substantial and versatile accommodation over two levels that has been fully modernised.
On entering the property there is an unusually large entrance hall that leads to an impressive double height galleried staircase with chandelier.
From the Inner Hallway the large kitchen/diner has underfloor heating. The modern kitchen features eye level and base units with worktops over.
There is a central island with seating which houses the double oven and integrated gas hob with extractor fan over.
There is an integrated dishwasher and space for an American-style fridge/freezer.
Situated at the back of the property is the sitting room which has an air-conditioning unit, a window to the rear that enjoys views of the garden and double doors leading onto a private decking area with grass along side.
From the main Hallway there is direct access to what is currently three double bedrooms all benefitting from having fitted wardrobes.
There is a four piece family bathroom on this floor which comprises of a shower cubical, tile fronted bath, low level wc and pedestal wash basin with electric underfloor heating.
On the first floor there is a spacious landing with access to a very large and impressive master suite with a walk-through dressing area.
This gives access to the boiler room and substantial storage.
Off the landing there is also a shower room which has been fitted with a shower cubical, a vanity unit housing the wc and wash basin.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing generous private off road parking, there is a lawned area with various flower beds.
To the left hand side of the property there is access to an attached workshop.
To the rear of the property there is a substantial decking area with the remainder laid to lawn, flowerbeds and a shingled path leading to the side of the workshop.
Location: Ransom Road is situated towards the outskirts of the town. It is particularly well placed for access to local schools, including Farlingaye High School, Woodbridge School, St Mary's Primary School with Kyson Primary school a little further away. There is a local Co-Op store, within a short walk of the property, which caters very well for everyday needs. The main shops are found in and around The Thoroughfare.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band D.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Farlingaye High School Area
- Large Master Bedroom
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Versatile Accommodation
- Close To Local Amenities
- Walk In Wardrobes
We understand that mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are connected to the property.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.