Morley Avenue, Woodbridge
Offers Over £350,000
3 bedroom end-terraced house for sale
This well presented property sits just south of central Woodbridge towards the river. The location close to Cumberland Street provides easy access to the town of Woodbridge, the Riverside and The Railway Station.
The property has been well maintained by the current owners in recent years to an exceptional standard.
The property has the highly desirable "open plan living area" downstairs and generous room sizes that includes three bedrooms.
Situated at the end of a small terrace on a no through road at the front is a picturesque green. On the far side of the green sits the popular 17th Century Cherry Tree Inn.
The property benefits from good natural daylight throughout the year, with a sun rising on the rear (East facing) side of the property and setting on the front (West facing).
Property comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway (this is unusual), large lounge, kitchen/ dining, conservatory/ sun room, down stairs utility and shower room, large first floor landing with built in storage, three bedrooms and main family 4 piece bathroom.
The front garden is presented with mature plants and borders, a pathway leading to front porch.
The rear garden is mainly patio with mature plants, a gate which leads onto garage with up and over door.
The home is supplied with gas central heating, mains water and sewage, double glazed windows.
Fast broadband is available through a plug point in the entrance hallway, linked to a BT fibre-connected cabinet in the next street.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Location: The property is tucked away in a popular and sought after location Morley Avenue, a secluded cul-de-sac just off Cumberland Street/ Station Road, within striking distance of the Thoroughfare central shopping area and Market Hill.
Walkway paths through to Kingston playing fields and the Railway Station. The riverside is minutes away with public swimming pool and Tennis Courts very close. A new multi-disciplinary Health Centre, with public pharmacy, is a very short walk.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station. Buses to Ipswich and the coast are available from stops located close by in Cumberland Street (or from the town centre).
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Beautifully Presented
- Close To Local Amenities
- Fantastic Views
- Open Plan Living
- Three Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Utility and Shower
- Sun Room
- Private Courtyard Garden
Front door with window alongside opens to:
Italian ceramic tiling to the floor, radiator. Door to:
w: 3.96m x l: 3.35m
Italian ceramic tiling to the floor, a large window to the front aspect overlooking the front garden. Uplighter, TV point, picture rail. Door to:
w: 5.79m x l: 3.35m
Italian ceramic tiling to the floor, white worktops arranged in an L-shape with ample drawers and cupboards below, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, electric Neff oven with a ceramic four-ring hob above, tiled splashbacks. Space to one end of the worktop for a free-standing fridge-freezer, wall-mounted cupboards, one of which is glazed. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap above. Window to the rear aspect. Recessed downlighters, radiators and a useful pantry cupboard fitted with shelving. Space for a large dining table and chairs. Door to:
Space and plumbing for a washing machine, currently with a drier on top, wall-mounted gas-fired boiler with programmer alongside.
Door to the Shower Room with ceramic tiled floor, shower cubicle to one end, wash basin, WC, extractor fan, window and heated towel rail.
w: 3.96m x l: 2.13m
Ceramic tiled floor, radiator, double doors with windows either side opening to the rear garden. Wall lighting and power sockets. Polycarbonate roof.
Continued with carpet and with an airing cupboard housing the pre-insulated water tank with slatted shelving and a further cupboard above. Loft hatch. Door to:
w: 3.66m x l: 2.74m
Fitted carpet, windows to the front and side aspects, radiator, built-in wardrobe with further cupboards above.
w: 3.05m x l: 2.74m
Fitted carpet, window to the rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe with further cupboard above. TV point.
w: 2.74m x l: 2.13m
Fitted carpet, window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe to one corner, radiator.
Vinyl floor, tiling to the walls, panelled bath tub to one end with an electric shower with detachable head and a shower screen, wash basin, bidet, WC. Obscure glazed window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail, recessed downlighters, extractor fan.
The property fronts a public green space with pedestrian access from the end of Morley Avenue which leads out on to Cumberland Street beside the Cherry Tree pub. The front garden is very well established with various shrubs, flowers and grasses and is mostly paved with a pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden is predominantly paved with a circular feature gravelled to the centre and with mature shrubs and climbers to the borders. Gate to one corner leading out to the driveway.
All Mains are connected water, gas, electricity and drainage
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.