Seckford Street, Woodbridge
3 bedroom town house for sale
This attractive character cottage property offers substantial accommodation. It is beautifully presented to an exceptional standard with a stunning, sought after, open plan living area.
The entrance hall is spacious with an area for reading. It features a charming fireplace and built in storage under the stairs.
The lounge has shelving and a feature open fireplace.
On this floor level there is a large double bedroom.
Downstairs will take your breath away with the highly sought after well lit, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining areas.
A modern kitchen with a well-equipped with four ring gas hob, built in dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space. Sliding bi fold doors lead onto a south facing courtyard garden.
There is a timber gate which leads across the neighbour's path to another large area of garden which belongs to this property
This is a rare opportunity to have this extra garden that may be suited to a variety of uses subject to planning permission.
The top floor has two bedrooms and cloakroom attached to the second bedroom currently being used as a dressing room.
Four piece bathroom with generous space and storage.
The home is supplied with gas central heating throughout and a Energy Performance rating of D. Outside there is street parking on offer (not allocated).
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Location: The property is tucked away from the Market Square in a traditionally popular and sought after location on Seckford Street, within striking distance of Market Hill. Fen Meadow at a striking distance.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band D.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Beautifully Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan
- Original Fireplace
- Period Features
- Close To Local Amenities
- Courtyard Garden
- Separate Garden Plot
w: 3.66m x l: 3.05m
Sliding casement window to front aspect, feature wrought iron fireplace with timber mantle, cupboard housing gas meter, stairs to first floor and under stairs cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights. Large opening to:
w: 6.4m x l: 3.66m
Sliding casement window to front aspect and a further opening casement window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, feature fireplace, radiators, cupboard housing electric consumer unit. Inset ceiling spotlights.
w: 2.74m x l: 2.44m
Casement window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
w: 6.4m x l: 3.66m
Kitchen is fitted with a range of cream coloured base and wall units with granite worktop and inset butler style sink, chrome mixer tap with extending hose, also inset 4 ring gas hob with single electric oven below. Built-in dishwasher, corner unit with pull out trays, further base cupboards and drawers, space for tall fridge/freezer, stylish long wall units with tiled splashbacks. Solid bamboo flooring with underfloor heating, inset ceiling spotlights.
Breakfast area open plan to the kitchen with bi-folding doors to the south-facing courtyard garden, solid bamboo flooring with underfloor heating, ample space for a large dining table and sofa, radiator, inset spotlights. Door to:
Free standing oval shaped bath with free-standing chrome tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, shower cubicle, cupboard housing Baxi gas-fired boiler, further cupboard housing washer/dryer. Porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating, inset ceiling spotlights.
Landing with casement window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, doors to:
w: 3.66m x l: 3.66m
Fitted carpet, casement windows to front and rear aspect. radiator.
w: 3.66m x l: 2.74m
Casement window to front aspect, fitted carpet, feature wrought iron fireplace, radiator. Opening to:
Bedroom Two into Ensuite- Cloakroom
Low level W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin, fitted carpet.
To the rear of the property there is a lovely courtyard garden which is enclosed by a brick wall with a variety of shrubs and climbers. The courtyard is laid to patio and there is a timber gate which leads across the neighbour's path to another large area of garden which belongs to 63 Seckford Street. Metal garden shed (to remain). This is a great space for a buyer to be creative with some landscaping. Also plenty of room for an outside studio.
All Mains are connected water, gas, electricity and drainage.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.