Villa Green, The Green, Otley, Ipswich
3 bedroom semi-detached house to rent
This three bedroom semi-detached home is conveniently placed on the outskirts of Otley village, set in the picturesque Suffolk countryside, with distant farmland views.
The property comprises of: an entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, galley style kitchen with electric hob and oven, space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for washing machine, three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The bathroom comprises of a modern, white suite with electric shower over bath & wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the side of the property there is a driveway, garage & two small storage sheds.
The location offers many local amenities including schooling, shops, post office etc & is only a short drive in to Ipswich
The back garden can be accessed from the hallway & is very sizeable over looking fields.
Oil central heating and double glazed windows throughout, Energy Performance rating D.
We recommend the earliest contact on 01394 447487 to request for further details,virtual tour, and viewing to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property is ideally positioned on a no-through road & has a beautiful open outlook. Only a short drive to Woodbridge or Ipswich and the surrounding villages.
Woodbridge: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Otley and surrounding villages.
Access: The A12 and A14 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.