Bloomfield Way, Debenham, Stowmarket
Guide Price £399,950
5 bedroom detached house for sale
A very well presented five bedroom detached house situated in one of the most sought after villages in Suffolk.
Split over three levels this home offers plenty of space for a large family and home working with generous accommodation. The home offers an entrance porch, hallway, downstairs cloak room, lounge, kitchen/dining open plan area, conservatory, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and secondary bathroom on the top floor with shower cubicle.
Outside benefits from off road parking, attached garage and a large enclosed sunny rear garden that includes a patio area for entertaining.
Village: historic village of Debenham, which benefits from excellent shops and businesses including a small supermarket with post office counter, hardware store, newsagents, tea shop, doctor's surgery, greengrocers, veterinary practice, fish and chip shop, Indian takeaway, public house and leisure centre.
Education: Debenham High School is highly sought after with three Ofsted "Outstanding Ratings" for Overall Effectiveness, Achievement of Pupils, and Quality of Teaching.
There is a wide selection of state primary schools in the surrounding villages.
Access: The County town of Ipswich is approximately 13 miles to the south, Woodbridge Town to the East approximately 13 miles and Stowmarket is approximately 10 miles. Both have main line railway stations with trains to London's Liverpool Street station taking just over the hour. The A14 trunk road provides access in a westerly direction towards Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and the Midlands. Norwich is approximately 25 miles to the north as the crow flies.The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: Mid Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band E.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
With single panel radiator, telephone point, smoke detector, understairs storage cupboard and with doors to
With low flush WC, hand basin, single panel radiator and tiled floor.
w: 3.66m x l: 2.74m
Incorporating an excellent range of eye level and base level kitchen units with marble effect rollover worksurface above and single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. Double electric oven, four ring gas hob and with extractor fan above. Integral fridge freezer, free standing dishwasher and washer dryer. Laminated tiled effect flooring, inset ceiling spotlights and with space to accommodate a small table and chairs leading to open plan dining area. Single panel radiator. Pleasant outlook over the rear garden. Partially glazed UPVC door gives access to the rear patio and garden.
w: 3.05m x l: 6.4m
With central surround fireplace with electric fire, two double panel radiators, television point, wall mounted thermostat, wall lights, telephone point and with two double glazed doors giving access into the conservatory.
w: 3.05m x l: 2.74m
With single panel radiator, laminated tiled effect flooring and with pleasant outlook to the front of the property.
With smoke detector and with doors off to
w: 3.05m x l: 3.66m
A good size double bedroom with hanging cupboard, television point, telephone point, single panel radiator and outlook to the front of the property. Door through to
South. With low flush WC, pedestal basin and with large fully tiled and glazed shower unit with Aqualisa shower. Pamment tiled floor, fluorescent strip light with shaver socket, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights and single panel radiator.
w: 3.35m x l: 3.05m
North and west. A further good size double bedroom with single panel radiator and outlook to the front of the property. Good size hanging cupboard with full length rail and shelf.
w: 3.05m x l: 2.44m
South. With television point, single panel radiator and outlook over the rear garden.
With plastic panelled bath with fully tiles surround and with Aqualisa shower above. Pedestal basin, single panel radiator, pamment tiled floor and fluorescent strip light with shaver socket. Inset ceiling spotlights and extractor fan.
With smoke detector and with doors off to
w: 3.05m x l: 3.96m
With full length partly mirrored hanging cupboard with full length rail and shelves, single panel radiator and with outlook to the front of the property.
With partially tiles and partially glazed shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low flush WC and pedestal basin. Pamment tiled floor, inset ceiling spotlights, fluorescent strip light with shaver socket and extractor fan.
w: 3.05m x l: 4.27m
A further good size double bedroom with shelved cupboard, single panel radiator and outlook to the front of the property.
There is a relatively good size garden. A paved driveway lies to the front of the property and provides parking for two cars and this leads to the tandem double garage. To the side of the driveway there is an area of lawn.
A paved walkway leads to the side and rear of the property where is a good size and enclosed garden which is laid predominantly to lawn but surrounded and interspersed by a number of floral beds and shrubs. Directly to the rear there is a patio area and pathway and this can be accessed from both the conservatory and the kitchen. The oil tank lies to the rear of the garage.
Mains water, electricity and drainage connected. The property has the benefit of oil fired central heating throughout and the boiler is situated in the garage.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.