Morley Avenue, Woodbridge
Guide Price £350,000
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
This well presented property sitting in central Woodbridge offers a fantastic opportunity. The property has been recently decorated throughout and has been well maintained by the current owners in recent years.
Open plan living area downstairs and generous room sizes upstairs this three bedroom terraced home offers well proportioned accommodation, a stunning view to the front over looking picturesque green beside the 17th Century Cherry Tree Inn. The property benefits from good natural daylight throughout the year, with the sun rising to the rear and setting to the front.
Property comprises of entrance porch, large lounge, kitchen/ dining, conservatory/ sun room, down stairs cloakroom, large first floor landing with built in storage, three bedrooms and main four piece family bathroom.
The property benefits from its location on a no through road and it is within a short walking distance to central Woodbridge and Kingston playing fields.
The front garden is presented with mature plants and boarders, a pathway leading to front porch.
The home is supplied with gas central heating, mains water and sewage, double glazed windows. Fast broadband is available through a plug point in the front porch area, linked to a BT fibre-connected cabinet in the next street.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Location: The property is tucked away in a traditionally popular and sought after location Morley Avenue, a secluded cul-de-sac just off Cumberland Street/ Station Road, within striking distance of the Thoroughfare central shopping area and Market Hill. Walkway paths through to Kingston playing fields and the Station. The river itself is only a few paces further, with a public swimming pool similarly close by. A new multi-disciplinary Health Centre, with public pharmacy, is a very short walk away, with a large garden centre also a very close neighbour.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station. Buses to Ipswich and the coast are available from stops located close by in Cumberland Street (or from the town centre).
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- No Onward Chain
- Beautifully Presented
- Open Plan Living
- Fantastic Views
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-sac location
- Private Rear Garden
- Four Piece Bathroom
Engineered real oak wood flooring, telephone point, broadband point, water supply cut-off, gas meter, RCD consumer unit and door to the lounge.
w: 5.79m x l: 3.35m
A bright and spacious room with a large double glazed window to the front looking over the green, engineered real oak flooring, electric fire with stone mantelpiece and surround, TV point and two radiators.
w: 5.79m x l: 3.66m
Tiling to the floor. Worktop arranged in an l-shape with ample drawers and cupboards below, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge-freezer to one end and integrated washing machine. Electric fan oven with four-ring gas hob above and stainless steel hood. Further wall-mounted cupboards, tiled splashback, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Window to the rear aspect with further window and door leading to the sun room. Radiators, space for a table and chairs, storage cupboard beneath the staircase.
w: 2.74m x l: 1.83m
Tiled flooring, windows and doors to the rear and side, door to the cloakroom.
WC, wash hand basin and a wall mounted gas fired boiler (Baxi Platinum Combi) with high capacity gas supply.
A large landing with access to the loft space, fitted carpet, built in double cupboard/wardrobe and further single storage cupboard/wardrobe, both with further storage above.
w: 3.66m x l: 3.05m
A double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted carpet and built in wardrobe/cupboard.
w: 2.74m x l: 2.44m
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted carpet and built in wardrobe/cupboard.
w: 2.74m x l: 2.44m
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and fitted carpet.
WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, bath with taps over, separate shower cubicle with detachable showerhead fed by main system, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear, new laminated flooring.
The property is approached via an open green space to the front with pedestrian access to Cumberland Street. Mainly front lawn with mature shrub's and boarders and a path to the front door.
The garden to the rear is low maintenance and is fully paved with some mature shrub borders. A gate to the rear leads you to the detached garage up-and-over door, with light and power and off road parking space to the front.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.