North Hill, Woodbridge
Guide Price £525,000
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Located in North Hill facing woods and mature trees this is a rarely available chance to acquire an un-listed, large, period, three bedroom detached family home that has been subject to some recent updating and landscaping.
Built by local builders Ingram Smith & Sons, situated just minutes away from Market Hill and Central Woodbridge with an unusually large frontage, garage, and off road parking the property has great potential to extend and enhance (STPP).
As you enter the property there is an entrance hall with stairs on the left to the first floor featuring high ceilings.
To the right hand side there is a door which leads through to the sitting room.
This has a red brick open fireplace and a window to the front elevation.
There are double doors from the drawing room that lead into the conservatory.
The well lit conservatory provides additional ground floor accommodation and has double doors leading out with views of the garden.
To the rear of the hallway there is access through to the dining room, this enjoys a further fireplace and a door leading through to the fitted kitchen.
The kitchen has cream matching eye level and base units with worktops over, integrated oven and gas hob, plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge.
From the kitchen there is a rear lobby and cloakroom with low level wc and wall mounted wash basin.
There is a separate utility cupboard which houses and has plumbing for a washing machine.
On the first floor there is a landing with direct access to all three bedrooms.
The family bathroom which has been fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath and shower above.
The property benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars and a detached brick built garage with electric supply and electric door.
To the left of the house there is a shingled courtyard garden south facing with a fence providing a perfect secluded private area.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, flower beds and is south/ west facing perfect for entertaining and BBQ's.
Location: The property is tucked away from the Market Square in a popular and sought after location just at the end of North Hill.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band E.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Potential To Extend Subject To Planning Permission Being Obtained
- Original Fireplace
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off Road Parking
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Period Features
- Three Bedrooms
We understand that mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are connected to the property.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.