Bridgewood Road, Woodbridge
Guide Price £425,000
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
This well presented property in an elevated position has been modernised to an exceptional standard to incorporate a stunning modern open plan living area.
With a large ground floor open plan living area generous room sizes upstairs this three bedroom semi-detached home offers well proportioned accommodation, a generous garden and off road parking.
The property benefits from its location on a no through road and it is within a short walking distance to central Woodbridge and Fen Meadow.
Property comprises of entrance hallway, modern kitchen and breakfast area, open plan lounge/ diner with wood burning stove, down stairs cloakroom, first floor landing, three bedrooms and main family bathroom.
The front garden is presented with mature shrubs, a sought after resin driveway providing off road parking (with room to extend)
The side gate leads to the large south facing rear garden, a decking area and potting shed. The garden "has a professionally landscaped look" with south facing terrace; mainly lawned with well stocked beds, mature shrubs, two natural ponds and a large garden house in a uniquely elevated position with distant views towards the Alms Houses and windmills.
There is a private gate leading on to the cemetery.
The home is supplied with gas central heating, mains water and sewage, double glazed windows, fitted wooden shutters.
An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Location: The property is tucked away in a traditionally popular and sought after location just at the end of Seckford Street, within striking distance of Market Hill. Walkway paths through to Fen Meadow, Seckford Street, and Notcutts.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Beautifully Presented
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Kitchen
- Walking Distance To Primary School
- Close To Local Amenities
- Off-street parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
Double glazed front door leading into entrance hallway comprising of under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring, acova radiator, recessed spot lights, hallway allows access into open plan lounge/ diner, kitchen and downstairs WC. Stairs lead to first floor landing
w: 6.1m x l: 4.57m
Open plan living, recessed spot lights, two acova radiators, bay window and additional window to front aspect, wooden fitted shutters, wooden floor boards, shelving and storage and wood burning stove.
w: 4.27m x l: 3.66m
Irregular Shaped Room 14' 2" max x 6' 11" ( 4.32m max x 2.11m)
Fitted with a low level units with white corian work surface, tongue and grooved panelling, single sink with draining area inserted in the corian worktop, window over looking rear garden, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, range cooker with stainless steel chimney hood, recessed spot lights and tiled flooring. Stable door leading onto patio area with pergola with stunning grape vines.
w: 1.52m x l: 0.61m
Low level WC, hand wash basin, combi boiler and tiled flooring
w: 3.35m x l: 3.66m
UPVC window to front aspect, wooden fitted shutters, wooden flooring, acova radiator, built in wardrobe, recessed spot lights and wall lights.
w: 2.74m x l: 2.44m
UPVC window to front aspect, wooden fitted shutters, wooden flooring, acova radiator, and recessed spot lights.
w: 2.44m x l: 3.35m
UPVC window to back aspect overlooking the garden, wooden fitted shutters, wooden flooring, acova radiator, and recessed spot lights.
w: 2.44m x l: 1.52m
UPVC window to side aspect, wooden fitted shutters, tiled flooring, acova radiator, and recessed spot lights. Fitted with a three-piece-suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash basin and paneled bath with waterfall shower.
The front garden is presented with mature shrubs and boarders, resin driveway providing off road parking.
The side gate leads to a decking area and potting shed and the rear garden is terraced; mainly lawned with well stocked beds, mature shrubs and trees and a summer house/workshop/studio. The rear garden offers excellent views towards the Alms Houses and has a gate leading on to the cemetery.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.