Tomline Road, Ipswich
Offers Over £180,000
2 bedroom end-terraced house for sale
An appealing modern look two bedroom end terrace house situated to the East of Ipswich in a popular residential location within the Copleston School catchment area. The property is presented to a high specification throughout.
Local amenities are close by and there is a regular bus service to and from Ipswich town centre with all its multiple amenities.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible internal viewing to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
With rental demand outstripping supply and banks offering the lowest interest rates in history, this could be a viable option for those looking for a stable income with the potential for capital appreciation without stock market fluctuations, and high advice fees.
Our expectation is of a “non-Covid” rental of £795.00 per calendar month thus offering a yield of 5.3%
The property comprises entrance porch, separate lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen and down stairs bathroom both replaced in 2019, first floor landing, two double bedrooms.
Location: The property road is in between Foxhall Road and Derby Road. Located in the heart of East Ipswich, walking distance to the Town Centre, Hollywells Park and Ipswich Hospital.
Town: The county town of Ipswich is served by a wide range of local amenities including schools, University, shops, doctors, dental surgeries, hospital, two theatres, parks, recreational facilities and mainline railway station providing direct links to London Liverpool Street Station. The town has also undergone an extensive rebuilding around the vibrant waterfront which now has some lovely bars and restaurants.
Education: There is a wide selection of Good Ofsted rated state schools and closely followed by Ipswich private school for all age groups.
Access: The A14 and A12 is easily accessed, linking and giving excellent access across the region. A12 connecting to Colchester, Chelmsford and Stansted Airport and beyond, A14 connecting to Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and The Midlands.
Transport: Derby Railway Station linking to Ipswich Railway Station which provides excellent rail links to Norwich and Liverpool Street Station. The journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: Ipswich Borough Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
Services: Mains electricity, sewerage and water connected. Gas fired central heating.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Beautifully Presented
- Ready To Be Moved In
- Two Bedroom End Terraced
- Integrated Appliances
- Close To Local Amenities
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance To Primary School
Entrance porch with entrance door UPVC door, coat hanging space and leads further through a door into:
Radiator, carpet flooring. Double glazed window to front. Open to:
Radiator wall length, Laminate wood flooring. Double glazed door to garden. Door to stairs and opening into Kitchen.
w: 1.52m x l: 2.74m
One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under. Fitted wood work surfaces with cupboards, drawers and all built in appliances (Fridge/Freezer, Washing Machine, Slim line Dishwasher. Matching wall cupboards. Fitted gas hob unit with oven below and extractor over. Double glazed window to side. Door to:
w: 1.83m x l: 1.52m
Panelled bath with shower mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled splashbacks. Towel rail. Obscure double glazed window to side.
w: 3.35m x l: 3.05m
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear and carpet flooring.
w: 3.35m x l: 3.05m
Radiator. Double glazed window to front, carpet flooring, loft access with pull down ladder which we believe is all boarded.
Provides car hard standing space. Side pedestrian access leads to:
South westerly facing
Approx. 70' in length
Mainly laid to lawn with garden shed with electric. Neighbourly pedestrian access.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.