3 bedroom town house to rent
This three bedroom duplex apartment is conveniently placed on the Thoroughfare, located in the heart of Woodbridge within minutes of the railway station.
The property comprises of: an entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property offers versatile living on a partly furnished basis. The entrance hall has stairs leading up to the first floor, lounge with window to front aspect, modern kitchen with built in appliances, a separate dining room with both windows being to the back aspect overlooking the Thoroughfare.
Upstairs has three bedrooms, the master bedroom has a window to the front aspect, the additional two bedrooms have windows to the rear aspect again over looking the Thoroughfare. Electric heating and double glazed windows throughout, Energy Performance rating D.
Further benefits include balcony patio, two allocated parking spaces and secure access via a coded gate and private walkway which links onto the Thoroughfare.
As agents, we recommend the earliest request for further details and virtual tour, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property is on The Thoroughfare, which is the main walkway for Woodbridge High Street, the home is above WHSmith.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
- Town Centre Location
- Thoroughfare Views
- Allocated Parking
- Local Amenities Close By
- Close to the railway station
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rarely Available
- Versatile Home
- Double Glazing
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.