Garrod Approach, Melton, Woodbridge
Guide Price £795,000
4 bedroom detached house for sale
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached Georgian styled property built to a high standard with large sash windows all white rendered under a pitched tiled roof.
Superbly situated within the award-winning Melton Park development with impressively proportioned rooms, 50 acres of surrounding parkland, located by St Audrey’s golf course.
Internally the house has great character with well-proportioned light and bright rooms. The layout of the house works remarkably well with the reception rooms leading off a central hall. The sitting room with feature fireplace and oak flooring throughout, double doors open into large kitchen/diner with views out to the attractively landscaped garden.
The modern bespoke kitchen made and fitted by Anglia factors with marble counter tops provides amble storage benefits built in wine rack with eyelevel units and space for a double oven with feature overhead fan and double fridge, deep double butler sink.
To the front of the property is a spare room which is currently used as a study but would also make a great playroom or snug.
On the first floor the elegant main bedroom, with views over the front garden benefit from built in wardrobes and ensuite with large shower cubicle fitted by Anglia factors. There are three further bedrooms the second inclusive of ensuite bathroom.
The third bedroom with views over the garden has built in wardrobes also, the fourth if not used as a bedroom could make an ideal space for study/ playroom. There is a main three-piece bathroom which is partially tiled fitted, bath with shower over, WC and wash basin.
The garden is a real feature of the house which comprise a large, paved terrace, sweeping lawn and shaped borders which are well stocked with shrubs, herbaceous perennials, and numerous mature trees.
To the front is a private garden enclosed by hedgerows with gravelled parking, lawns and paving leading to the front door of this pulchritudinous family home. Adjacent is the large double garage with up and over doors ideal space to store outdoor equipment.
Melton Park is an exceedingly well thought-out development blending Grade II listed Georgian buildings with sympathetically designed contemporary homes, in a parkland setting. The mature surroundings with ancient woodlands and a variety of lovely walks adds to the appeal.
With the nearby village of Melton providing a range of local facilities and the Ufford Park Golf Course providing further leisure facilities and a swimming pool within walking distance. The well renowned Woodbridge Golf Course is also easily accessible just across the River Deben, in the neighbouring village of Bromeswell, whilst the picturesque river front town of Woodbridge lies about 1½ miles to the west and provides a full range of local shopping and commercial facilities, together with good schools in both the state and private sector catering for all age groups, together with a wide range of recreational facilities including sailing, rowing, tennis, swimming, football and rugby clubs.
The A12, which by-passes Woodbridge and Melton, is easily accessible and links the county town of Ipswich (9 miles) and beyond to London and the M25, as well as Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14). There are direct branch line rail services which run from nearby Melton Station to London’s Liverpool Street Station via Ipswich.
The Suffolk Heritage Coast is easily accessible and provides numerous footpaths and bridleways through the Tunstall and Rendlesham forests, as is the Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the renowned Aldeburgh Music Festival.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band F.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you.
2. Potters draft particulars are drafted on an "as is" basis approved by the client we represent. We cannot guarantee that accuracy of the information disclosed or give any warranty as to suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or that any content is free of omissions or errors.
3. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor in all circumstances. Potters will not be liable for any legal expenses incurred without written permission in advance by the controlling directors.
4. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
5. Potter's Estate Agents act on an “arm’s length” basis. We do not have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter any contract whatever in relation to the property.
6. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
7. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable for any loss arising from the use of these particulars. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings sand therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose.
8. Potters are not solicitors and cannot give legal or financial advice. We will not be liable for any legal or conveyancing cost if information is revealed by searches etc' that leads to the sale collapsing.
9. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on the particulars as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
10. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise) It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: F (East Suffolk Council)
15'7 x 15'3 (4.7m x 4.6m)
33'3 x 10'1 (10.1m x 3.0m)
15'5 x 13'8 (4.7m x 4.2m)
13'00 x 12'1 (3.9m x 3.6m)
14'00 x 10'00 (4.2m x 3.0m)
12'2 x 10'2 (3.7m x 3.1m)
18'00 x 17'7 (5.4m x 5.3m)
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.