Pump Close, Bredfield, Woodbridge
Guide Price £525,000
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Potters Estate Agents are privileged to offer to the market this spacious and beautifully presented three bedroom detached home in the sought after village location of Bredfield, Suffolk.
This 1970's home offers substantial living accommodation and large gardens, comprising of an entrance hall leading to an ample living/dining space, modern kitchen/ living space, cloak room, separate study and electric roll door double garage. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
The living space is emphasised by the double uPVC patio doors to the rear aspect and large front aspect window, illuminating the space bringing an abundance of light to this well designed area. Karndean flooring flows through the majority of the ground floor.
Access to the extensive garden is granted through double French doors where you will find a glorious south facing private garden filled with a variety of colourful blooms, manicured lawn and trees. A summer house is presented towards the rear of the garden with a greenhouse and garden shed beside.
The large, modern open plan kitchen/living space is delightful with black quartz worktops, sleek white cabinets and a range of eye and base level matching units, some appliances are integrated such as twin Neff ovens one being a slide and hide, the other incorporating microwave and plate warmer, AEG ceramic hob and lastly Neff dishwasher. Overall creating a combination of classic/contemporary style. A French door also leads in to the sunny rear garden.
Internal access is provided in to the double garage at the rear of the kitchen. There is a separate room off the main hallway which makes the perfect quiet office space but also could act as a playroom.
Modern staircase to the first floor leads to a stunning grand window overlooking the magnificent rear garden, three spacious double bedrooms; the master bedroom benefitting from walk in wardrobe with built in shelving. A tastefully designed bathroom inclusive of large walk in waterfall shower, panelling, enclosed W/C, heated towel rail, wash basin with storage drawers underneath and a mirrored wall unit.
Location: This property is located in a cul-de-sac within the village of Bredfield, a delightful village and civil parish of Suffolk. Positioned in close proximity to the A12, the attractions of the Suffolk Heritage Coast and the sea side towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold lie within easy reach by car.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band E.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property.
2. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor in all circumstances. Potters will not be liable for any legal expenses incurred without written permission by the controlling directors.
3. Potters draft particulars are drafted on an "as is" basis approved by the client we represent. We cannot guarantee that accuracy of the information disclosed or give any warranty as to suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or that any content is free of omissions or errors.
4. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein.
6.The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on the particulars as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
7. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
8. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
9. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable for negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars.
This applies to legal costs and any subsequent information that may be revealed by searches etc'
10. Potters have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose.
11. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph.
12. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: E (East Suffolk Council)
25'3 x 11'9 (7.7m x 3.6m)
21'7 x 11'9 (6.6m x 3.6m)
12'00 x 11'6 (3.6m x 3.5m)
12'00 x 9'1 (3.6m x 2.7m)
12'00 x 11'2 (3.6m x 3.4m)
18'4 x 16'7 (5.6m x 5.0m)
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.