Goldsmiths, Ufford, Woodbridge
Guide Price £400,000
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Situated in a sought-after village location on the periphery of Woodbridge lies this contemporary, three bedroom semi-detached home.
The property was built circa 2018 by award winning Landex Homes and has been finished to a high standard with quality fittings and finishing's. The heating is gas fired with underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators on the first floor.
The accommodation over two levels comprises of a main entrance into an inner hall. This creates separation from the main hall with a cupboard under stairs, a kitchen/breakfast area benefitting from integrated appliances induction hob, electric oven, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring flows through from the main entrance to the inner hall, kitchen and downstairs cloakroom.
The living room has patio doors leading out to the garden. A second cupboard is present under the stairs providing additional storage.
The upstairs consists of two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. The first of which, is the master bedroom that benefits from an ensuite. The upstairs also accommodates the third bedroom along with the main family bathroom.
The property is accessed via a shared private block paved drive with access to off road parking for a number of cars. This also leads to a single detached garage with electric roller door and side access.
There are front and rear gardens mainly laid to lawn with some shrubs. The enclosed, non over looked private rear garden also has a large patio area which provides the perfect space for outdoor dining with a south/east facing aspect.
Additional features include remaining NHBC and Fensa warranties, gas central heating to radiators upstairs and under floor heating downstairs and solar panels.
There is annual charge to Goldsmiths (Ufford) Management Company Ltd which the client has advised for 2023 was £150.00. Being sold with no onward chain.
Location Ufford, is situated in the beautiful Suffolk countryside and is home to two popular pubs/restaurants, The Crown and The White Lion. Ufford Park is nearby offering many sports facilities including Golf Course and Spa. Just 3 miles away is the ever popular and sought after riverside market town of Woodbridge with a host of amenities including excellent schools, independent shops, boutiques, restaurants, public houses, cinema and a leisure centre with swimming pool. Wickham Market is only a short distance away and offers a variety of shops, a supermarket and medical centre. The Suffolk Heritage Coast, Aldeburgh and Southwold are easily accessible.
Woodbridge also has a branch line to Ipswich which has frequent services to London Liverpool Street.
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity are all connected to the property.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: D
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you.
2. Potters draft particulars are drafted on an "as is" basis approved by the client we represent. We cannot guarantee that accuracy of the information disclosed or give any warranty as to suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or that any content is free of omissions or errors.
3. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor in all circumstances. Potters will not be liable for any legal expenses incurred without written permission in advance by the controlling directors.
4. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
5. Potter's Estate Agents act on an "arm's length" basis. We do not have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter any contract whatever in relation to the property.
6. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
7. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable for any loss arising from the use of these particulars. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings sand therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose.
8. Potters are not solicitors and cannot give legal or financial advice. We will not be liable for any legal or conveyancing cost if information is revealed by searches etc' that leads to the sale collapsing.
9. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on the particulars as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
10. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise) It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: D (East Suffolk Council)
12'9'' x 10'2'' (3.9m x 3.1m)
15'4'' x 11'9'' (4.6m x 3.6m)
9'5'' x 8'8'' (2.8m x 2.6m)
8'7'' x 3'3'' (2.6m x 1.0m)
12'9'' x 8'2'' (3.9m x 2.9m)
9'3'' x 6'7'' (2.8m x 2.0m)
8'1'' x 6'8'' (2.4m x 2.0m)
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.