A Thoroughfare, Woodbridge
Guide Price £350,000
2 bedroom maisonette for sale
Potter's are privileged to offer to the market this stylish, modern two bed maisonette in the heart of Woodbridge town centre.
The apartment is accessed directly from the Thoroughfare via a shared gate and path with sensor lighting.
From the private entrance hall a staircase leads up to the first floor landing which gives access to a tastefully decorated large open-plan kitchen dining and reception with views over the Thoroughfare.
The kitchen is fitted in a contemporary style and benefits from an island breakfast bar giving additional space for dining.
To the rear of this level a modern four-piece bathroom is found as well as a separate utility room and unique, light-infused area which is an ideal working space.
From the first floor landing a staircase leads up to two charming, well lit, good sized double bedrooms with high ceilings that slope.
In our opinion the home has been completed with an excellent finish throughout, and is filled with contemporary character. It would make an ideal home, weekend getaway or investment opportunity.
The property is supplied with gas central heating with a Hive Thermostat, mains electricity, water and drainage and is Cat6 wired for ethernet.
Location: Maisonette is accessed off the Thoroughfare via a shared entrance providing a fantastic position in the heart of the town. Named by the Sunday Times as one of the top four streets to live in.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben, the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. Further facilities include a cinema, a top quality leisure centre, and marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The River Deben offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schooling for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is band B.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you.
2. Potters draft particulars are drafted on an "as is" basis approved by the client we represent. We cannot guarantee that accuracy of the information disclosed or give any warranty as to suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or that any content is free of omissions or errors.
3. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor in all circumstances. Potters will not be liable for any legal expenses incurred without written permission in advance by the controlling directors.
4. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
5. Potter's Estate Agents act on an "arm's length" basis. We do not have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter any contract whatever in relation to the property.
6. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
7. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable for any loss arising from the use of these particulars. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings sand therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose.
8. Potters are not solicitors and cannot give legal or financial advice. We will not be liable for any legal or conveyancing cost if information is revealed by searches etc' that leads to the sale collapsing.
9. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on the particulars as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
10. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise) It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: B (East Suffolk Council)
Open plan Kitchen/ Sitting Room
26'6'' x 15'00'' (8.1m x 4.5m)
6'4'' x 5'00'' (1.9m x 1.5m)
10'3'' x 6'8'' (3.1m x 2.0m)
14'9'' x 13'00'' (4.5m x 3.9m)
11'4'' x 11'3'' (3.4m x 3.4m)
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.