Dunlin, The Street, Bawdsey, Woodbridge
Guide Price £575,000
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Potters are pleased to bring to the market this new build home which is near completion. Benefiting a 10 year NHBC warranty.
The home itself has been finished to the highest of standards by a local builder offering high energy efficiency and a bespoke finish.
Finished externally with treated black cladding, soft red brick and tiled roof.
On the ground floor the accommodation comprises of a large tiled hallway with full height window from top to bottom, access to cloakroom, living room and kitchen/diner.
Tiled floor from the hall lead into a large Kitchen/ diner with fitted appliances (oven, electric hob and dishwasher) the kitchen peninsula extends creating a perfect breakfast eating area, french doors out onto rear garden and access into a separate utility with fitted water softener.
Living room with dual aspect with bay window to side aspect and rear window over looking out onto the rear garden.
Stairs provide access to the first with landing serving the three bedrooms, master with an en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms and the main bathroom.
Outside is approached via a private road, the drive itself provides ample off road parking with a shingle drive, a double cart lodge and large rear garden.
The enclosed garden to the rear of the property will be mainly laid to lawn. It has a paved terrace for al fresco dining which can be accessed via french doors from the kitchen/ diner.
Benefits include, stunning far reaching views to the front and rear. Electric air source heating, high energy efficiency, painted timber double glazed sealed units and double cart lodge.
Services: Mains water, private drainage via treatment plant and electricity are connected to the property.
This property is close to Bawdsey Quay with its ferry boat service throughout the summer to Felixstowe Ferry. The Bawdsey Haven Yacht Club is based on the quay, providing a range of activities for the sailing enthusiast. The market town of Woodbridge which is 9 miles provides a railway station with services through to Ipswich, connecting onto London Liverpool Street. Woodbridge provides several artisan shops, along with pubs and restaurants, a swimming pool/leisure centre and the Riverside Theatre/cinema. The picturesque Suffolk countryside provides many attractive walks and rides and there are good opportunities to play sport in the surrounding area with golf courses at Woodbridge and Ufford.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you.
2. Potters draft particulars are drafted on an "as is" basis approved by the client we represent. We cannot guarantee that accuracy of the information disclosed or give any warranty as to suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or that any content is free of omissions or errors.
3. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor in all circumstances. Potters will not be liable for any legal expenses incurred without written permission in advance by the controlling directors.
4. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
5. Potter's Estate Agents act on an "arm's length" basis. We do not have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter any contract whatever in relation to the property.
6. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
7. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable for any loss arising from the use of these particulars. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings sand therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose.
8. Potters are not solicitors and cannot give legal or financial advice. We will not be liable for any legal or conveyancing cost if information is revealed by searches etc' that leads to the sale collapsing.
9. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on the particulars as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
10. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise) It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: TBC (East Suffolk Council)
14'07'' x 11'03'' (Bay 6'02'' x 2'01'')
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.