Flat , Whitehall Place, Thoroughfare, Woodbridge
1 bedroom apartment to rent
Potters are delighted to offer this one bedroom apartment in the heart of Woodbridge town centre.
The property is accessed via a secure entry system which opens into the communal lobby with a lift, stairs rising to the first and second floors and stairs going down to the communal car park.
The apartment is located on the top floor, and the front door opens into a spacious hallway which gives access to the rest of the accommodation with stairs going down to the living area.
Just off the hallway is the shower room. The main bedroom has a window to the front aspect and looks out towards the town.
The living space is open plan, with a dual aspect living room that has the kitchen just off it. The kitchen has been fitted with a variety of eye level and base units with worktops over and an inset sink and drainer. There is an integrated fridge freezer, an electric oven with hob and extractor fan over and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Whitehall Place is well positioned to take advantage of all the main facilities within the historic market town of Woodbridge. Within a short walk is Market Hill and the Thoroughfare where one can enjoy the boutique shops, cafés and restaurants. Woodbridge also has numerous facilities including medical centres, cinema, swimming pool and a station with links to the county town of Ipswich and its mainline railway with services to London Liverpool Street.
There is allocated underground off road parking for the apartment that is accessed via gated entry from Oak Lane Car Park, or via pedestrian access from inside the block. Electric underfloor heating and EPC Rating B.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council Tax Band: B (East Suffolk Council)
Holding Deposit: £167.30
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.