Flat , Cobbold Road, Woodbridge
Studio to rent
Potter's are pleased to offer to rent situated just on the edge of Woodbridge town with excellent access to the A12, this well presented second floor studio flat.
Studio comprises spacious living area/ bedroom, kitchen, dressing area and bathroom. The property further benefits from a shared garden, electric heating and parking.
Location The property is located within walking distance of the town centre. Woodbridge is a market town of considerable character sited on the west bank of the River Deben and the town also has a wide variety of shops, schools for students of all ages, a cinema, swimming pool and a railway station with links through to Ipswich, Suffolk's County Town some 8 miles to the south west.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council Tax Band: A (East Suffolk Council)
Holding Deposit: £115.38
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.