3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Potter’s are pleased to present this exciting opportunity to purchase a new build home, located within the heart of Woodbridge.
On offer are a pair of very attractive houses, accessed from Theatre street with parking and access also to the rear.
Two storey modern timber frame construction and efficiency with external period charm.
The properties will benefit from ground and first floor underfloor heating, fully hand finished kitchens and bathrooms, gas central heating and all flooring.
To the rear the gardens will have a BBQ patio space and lawn area.
The first floor will provide one master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and main bathroom.
It is unusual to find an opportunity to purchase a town centre position, which enables ready access to all the facilities within the town with the principal shops grouped in and around the Market Hill and main Thoroughfare.
There are medical facilities, a library, restaurants, hotels, cinema, community hall, swimming pool etc all found within Woodbridge with the railway station close to the River Deben which provides the town with a natural focal point. The coast at Aldeburgh and Thorpeness is within comfortable driving distance and there are good opportunities to play sport in the surrounding district with golf courses both inland and on the coast and opportunities to sail on the tidal rivers as well as at sea. The picturesque Suffolk countryside provides many attractive walks and rides.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Allocated Parking
- Close To Local Amenities
- Close To Train Station
- Hand Made Kitchen
- New Build Home
- Open Plan Living
- Three Bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
- Versatile Accommodation
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.