Willow Farm Meadow, Worlingworth, Woodbridge
Offers Over £200,000
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
A particularly spacious three bedroom, three storey semi-detached house enjoying a pleasant cul-de-sac position within this popular pretty Suffolk village of Worlingworth.
The house is centrally heated by oil-fired radiators and benefits from UPVC double glazed windows. The accommodation is arranged on three floors and includes a sitting room, a fitted kitchen/dining room, which opens to the garden, and a ground floor cloakroom. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and a master bedroom at second floor level.
There are views from the upper floors towards open Suffolk farmland. The garden is private and enclosed, laid to lawn. The driveway to the side of the house provided parking space for at least two cars.
Willow Farm Meadow is a private road which lies within a short walk of the village primary school (Ofsted Outstanding) the village community centre and play space.
Shop Street stands in the quiet rural village of Worlingworth. Worlingworth lies between Eye and Framlingham in the heart of Suffolk.
The village benefits from a 15th Century Church dedicated to St Mary and an equestrian center.
Location: Willow Farm Meadow is well situated in the plot with a south facing rear garden. The property is set back from Shop Street at the end of a long gated driveway. (It has the feeling of privacy, yet the convenience of being in the heart of the village.)
The village of Worlingworth is noted for a community feel, selling local produce: fruit, veg', eggs etc from the Farm: ‘Shed Shop’.
Close by is the well-served village of Stradbroke which offers an extensive range of day to day amenities and facilities.
Framlingham can be found just 8 miles away. Famous for its fine medieval castle.
The market town of Woodbridge and the county town of Ipswich are accessible with further extensive shopping centres.
The villages of Stradbroke (5 miles) and Debenham (6 miles) as well as the market town of Eye (7 miles), all offer day-to-day shopping and medical facilities, as well as further excellent schooling.
The Heritage Coast, the well regarded riverside town of Woodbridge and Snape Maltings Concert Hall, home to the Aldeburgh Festival, are all in easy reach.,
Diss also offers an 18-hole golf course, tennis and squash clubs, an indoor swimming pool and gym, as well as a number of supermarkets.
Worlingworth was voted in 2013 the Most Active Small Village award. This shows the community togetherness and care, with the Parish Council putting on community events like bingo, various village fetes and dances.
Education: There is the Church of England primary school has an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding.
Access: From London take the A12 bypassing Chelmsford and Colchester. On the outskirts of Ipswich, turn left on the A14 signposted Bury St Edmunds. Take the Norwich exit on to the A140, turn right on to the A1120 and continue in Saxtead Green. On the Green, just passing the windmill turn left, signposted Worlingworth 3 ¾ miles. On entering the village, pass the church on the left hand side and proceed through the village and onto Shop Street.
Transport: For commuters, the main railway station at Diss provides direct services to London's Liverpool station, Ipswich and Norwich. Located approximately 12 miles from the property.
Local Authority: Mid Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Village Location
- Cul-de-sac location
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Walking Distance To Primary School
- Fantastic Views
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Stairs to first floor, radiator and door to:
w: 3.35m x l: 4.88m
Window to front and side elevations, radiator and door to:
w: 4.27m x l: 2.74m
Work surface with inset bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, base cupboards and drawers under, eye level units, cooker space, extractor fan over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, tiled splashbacks, window overlooking rear garden, radiator, french doors to rear garden and door to:
White suite comprising low level flushing w.c, pedestal hand wash basin and radiator.
w: 3.66m x l: 2.74m
Two windows to front elevation, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving and radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, slatted shelving, pedestal hand wash basin, low level flushing w.c, tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan, frosted window to side elevation.
w: 4.27m x l: 3.05m
Two windows to rear elevation and radiator.
w: 3.66m x l: 3.66m
Centrally rising staircase from the first floor landing with galleried banister, ceiling down lighters, two radiators, two eave storage cupboards, two Velux windows to rear elevation and access to loft.
The front is laid to lawn with lavender border and part enclosed by hedging with a gravelled driveway to the side providing parking.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.