Littles Crescent, Ipswich
Guide Price £160,000
3 bedroom end-terraced house for sale
An appealing, rarely available three bedroom end terrace house situated in a central position of Ipswich within walking distance to Ipswich train station, the town centre and Ipswich waterfront.
The property has been looked after over many years and is now ready for the new owner to make their own with some updating required.
Local amenities are close by and there is a regular bus service to and from Ipswich town centre with all its multiple amenities.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible internal viewing to appreciate the quality of value on offer.
The property comprises entrance porch, open plan lounge, dining area, galley kitchen and down stairs bathroom, first floor landing, three good sized bedrooms.
Location: The property road is just off Wherstead road, on a road called Littles Crescent. Located in the heart of Ipswich, walking distance to the Town Centre, Train Station and Ipswich Waterfront.
Town: The county town of Ipswich is served by a wide range of local amenities including schools, University, shops, doctors, dental surgeries, hospital, two theatres, parks, recreational facilities and mainline railway station providing direct links to London Liverpool Street Station. The town has also undergone an extensive rebuilding around the vibrant waterfront which now has some lovely bars and restaurants.
Education: There is a wide selection of Good Ofsted rated state schools and closely followed by Ipswich private school for all age groups.
Access: The A14 and A12 is easily accessed, linking and giving excellent access across the region. A12 connecting to Colchester, Chelmsford and Stansted Airport and beyond, A14 connecting to Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and The Midlands.
Transport: Ipswich Railway Station which provides excellent rail links to Norwich and Liverpool Street Station. The journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: Ipswich Borough Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band A.
Services: Mains electricity, sewerage and water connected. Gas fired central heating.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Open Plan
- Double Glazing
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Close To Local Amenities
- Ideal Investment Oppurtunity
Door leading to dining room, opening to lounge.
w: 2.44m x l: 2.13m
Window to front aspect, radiator, opening to:
w: 3.05m x l: 3.35m
Window to rear aspect, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor accommodtaion.
w: 2.13m x l: 3.35m
Comprising single drainer sink unit with base unit under, work surfaces with base units under, wall mounted cupboards, radiator, splash back tiling, tiled floor, winodw to side aspect.
w: 1.83m x l: 1.83m
White suite comprising a enclosed corner shower, low level wc, wash basin, radiator, splash back tiling, tiled floor, window to side aspect.
Cupboard above stairs, wall mounted gas boiler and fuse board.
w: 3.35m x l: 2.74m
Build in wardrobes, Window to front aspect, radiator.
w: 2.74m x l: 2.44m
Build in wardrobes, Window to rear aspect, radiator.
w: 2.44m x l: 2.13m
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
To the front of the property is off road parking, Gated access to the side leads to the enclosed rear garden which is with paved patio area and shed.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.