Queens Head Lane, Woodbridge
Guide Price £525,000
2 bedroom cottage for sale
Potter's are privileged to offer this highly desirable charming two bedroom Grade II listed cottage, located in the heart of Woodbridge just two minutes walk from The Market Hill.
A very attractive "chocolate box" property, presented to the highest specification throughout.
With close attention paid to the detail, the property retains original character with period features.
With highly sought after private parking for up to three cars and a south facing landscaped garden with a picturesque view over a former mill this is a very rarely available combination.
The property is located on Queens Head Lane, the original front door has been retained but main access is through a side door leading into the large lounge. Alternatively access through the garden gate from the driveway, where there is an entrance through double hinged patio doors to a lovely dining/breakfast area with a vaulted ceiling.
Behind the dining area is a separate kitchen area with eye level cupboards, wooden work surface, gas hob, extractor fan, electric oven and integrated fridge, freezer, washing machine & dishwasher. The kitchen has double aspect side and rear windows, and vaulted ceiling.
Leading from the kitchen is a further well lit study area with window to the side aspect. To the right is a luxury bathroom with walk in shower cubicle, which is fully tiled; low level WC, hand basin, an airing cupboard housing the combination boiler, heated towel rail and opaque glass window to side aspect.
To the front of the property is a large sitting room that was the skilful amalgamation of two rooms; with an unusual amount of light and in a slightly elevated position the lounge has a feature staircase to one side with side door out, and feature fireplace with working multi fuel burner opposite.
To the upstairs is the primary bedroom, master bedroom with window with secondary glazing to the front aspect, original cast iron fireplace, wardrobe, and en-suite with a large double shower, low level WC, hand basin, towel rail, with window to rear aspect.
The second bedroom with secondary glazing to front aspect, currently fitting a dressing table, wardrobe and a single bed.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, intercom system and energy performance D rating.
Outside is a private driveway parking for up three vehicles, a wooden storage unit tucked away being used as a utility area, and a landscaped sunny south facing private garden - it is rare to have such a good combination within two minutes walk of the Market Hill.
Location: The property is conveniently located in Woodbridge Town centre. Ideally positioned for immediate easy access to all local services, amenities.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
There is a Riverside Cinema, a top quality leisure centre, and marina.
In addition, the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated (Good- Outstanding) state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond.
Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: C (East Suffolk Council)
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.