Thellusson Road, Rendlesham, Woodbridge
2 bedroom apartment to rent
Potter's are privileged to bring to the rental market this spacious first floor two bedroom apartment located on the popular Rendlesham Park.
The lounge is spacious with UPVC window over looking the green, a beautiful kitchen with breakfast bar area, well-equipped with built in electric oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
Two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and a stunning modern fitted bathroom with walk in shower.
The home is offered unfurnished with one allocated parking space, access to one shed for outside storage, electric heating throughout and EPC rating C.
Location: Rendlesham Estate itself boasts its own dental practice, convenience store, post office and nursery and schools on site. Located less than five miles from central Woodbridge with good access to the A12 and Melton mainline BR making it not only a rural retreat but also very accessible into the popular market towns loved locally.
The immediate vicinity boasts some popular suburban greenbelt land comprising Rendlesham Forest, Woodbridge Golf Club and Ufford Park Golf Course to name but a few. Rendlesham Mews offers an eclectic mix of independent retail units including Rendlesham Pharmacy, Kidz cupboard and Zorbas fast food.
Woodbridge Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Rendlesham, Eyke, Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: 5 Miles to Woodbridge and The A12 which is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (14 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band A.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.