Hamblin Road, Woodbridge
3 bedroom terraced house to rent
This three bedroom terraced cottage, is situated conveniently on a quiet road right in the heart of Woodbridge within minutes of the town centre and railway station. The property comprises entrance hall, separate lounge, separate dining room, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property offers versatile living with the beauty of many original features. The entrance hall has stairs leading up to the first floor, lounge with open fire place, leading onto separate dining room with a feature fire place, storage cupboard and window over looking the patio area. Modern kitchen with UPVC door allowing access to rear garden. A cupboard leads off the kitchen which in turn leads onto the down stairs family bathroom.
Upstairs three bedrooms, master bedroom has feature fire place and window to the front aspect, the second and third bedrooms interlink and both have windows over looking the garden. Gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout.
Garden has patio, mature boarders and lawn, with access to a shed and through a gate rear access for bin access.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible internal viewing, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property is on Hamblin Road, which is just off the main Thoroughfare and benefiting from Elmhurst Park being on your door step.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council Tax Band: B (East Suffolk Council)
Holding Deposit: £201.92
- Wooden Floors
- Town Centre Location
- Versatile Home
- Local Amenities Close By
- Close to the railway station
- Double Glazing
- Rarely Available
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.