Hope Crescent, Melton, Woodbridge
Guide Price £600,000
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Potter's are privileged to offer a spacious detached family home, which occupies an attractive plot at the end of a cul-de-sac situated in a popular location within Woodbridge.
The homes front door opens into a tiled entrance hall way which has doors to all principle rooms. The great size sitting room is situated to the front right of the property with dual aspect, has a fire place opening, patio sliding doors giving access to garden and internal double doors opening into the open plan kitchen /diner
The study sits to the front left of the property and a frosted window to the front and side, a cloak room is found in the middle of the ground floor with an extra space perfect for shoes and coats.
The impressive open plan kitchen/diner, family area is accessed to the back of the property, access directly into a utility room which has a door to the outside, space for fridge/ freezer, eye level and floor level cupboards, composite sink, and under the Quartz worktop is space for a washing machine, and tumble dryer.
The kitchen has been fitted with a modern grey eye level and floor level units, Quartz worktop and finished with tiled flooring. Fitted with an integrated dishwasher, electric oven, five ring gas hob and extractor. There are two sets of windows overlooking the patio and garden.
The upstairs comprises the main bedroom which overlooks the front of the property has two built in wardrobes in a dressing room, leading onto an en-suite which is fitted with a white bathroom suite, fitted shower over bath, shower screen, double wash hand basins, W.C and a towel rail. The second bedroom which is to the rear has a rear garden outlook. Bedroom three which again is a great size and overlooks the garden. There is a further fourth bedroom, airing cupboard on the landing and the family bathroom which is fitted with a white bathroom suite, fitted shower over bath, shower screen, two hand basins, W.C and a towel rail.
The front garden is predominantly laid to lawn with numerous shrubs surrounding and a small tree. A stepped pathway leads up to the front door with outside light and continues to the side passage where a gate leads to the rear garden. The driveway swoops up from Hope Crescent to the detached double garage with two up-and-over doors and off-road parking in front, light and power connected, side door to the rear garden.
The established rear garden is set on a bank, the lower level being paved to a patio with sliding doors out from the living room; steps lead up to the main area which is predominantly laid to lawn with small trees and numerous shrubs. Outside tap and light and side door leading into the garages.
Location: The property is located in a cul-de-sac location in a highly desirable part of Woodbridge, and within walking distance to local shops, within walking distance to Woodbridge Town Centre, and Farlingaye High School.
Town: Named by the Sunday Times in 2018 as one of the top places to live in, the historic market town of Woodbridge lays on banks of the River Deben. The town is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band F.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Four Bedroom Home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Double Garage
- Large Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Quiet Residential Location
- Private Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Woodbridge Centre
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.