Rushbrook Mill, Paper Mill Lane, Bramford, Ipswich
1 bedroom apartment to rent
Potter's are pleased to bring to the rental market a one bedroom ground floor apartment situated within this attractive converted former mill with river and meadow views. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with secure entry phone system, an open plan sitting room/kitchen, bedroom with glass brick curved wall allowing plenty of light into the room, shower room and off road parking.
Recently decorated throughout. Furnished or Unfurnished (upon negotiations)
The sought after village of Bramford offers a variety of village stores, post office, public house two churches and a primary school. Bramford lies just 3 miles west of Ipswich, which provides a wide range of facilities and amenities including Ipswich Rail Station & access to A14/A12.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Holding Deposit: £173.07
- 3D Virtual Viewing
- Allocated Parking
- Available Soon
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Living area
- One Double Bedroom
- Bramford Village
- Secure Entry System
- Converted Mill
- Close to A14 Junction
- Close to Local Amenities
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.