Parsons Hill, Hollesley, Woodbridge
3 bedroom detached house to rent
*** LET AGREED IN 24 HOURS ***
Detached Three bedroom home in the village of Hollesley….
Potter's are privileged to bring to the rental market this spacious detached three bedroom home in the village of Hollesley.
Property comprises of entrance hallway, stairs to first floor, large lounge/ diner with sliding patio door onto the garden , second reception/ study, downstairs cloakroom, large kitchen and utility room.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, master with ensuite, second bedroom with Juliette balcony doors, and large family bathroom.
Outside an enclosed rear garden, vegetable patch.
Garage with off road parking off for two cars, Oil central heating, double glazed windows and EPC Rating E..
As agents, we recommend the earliest request for further details and virtual tour, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Location: Situated on a cul-de-sac secluded position, yet still within easy reach of the village amenities. Shingle Street is a short drive away, a well kept secret of the Suffolk Coast.
There are many walks within the surrounding countryside. Hollesley village has a pub, primary school, village hall, local shop and for the riding enthusiast Poplar Park Equestrian centre.
Woodbridge Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band D.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
- Available Soon
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Village Location
- Driveway Parking
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Oil Central Heating
- Original Fireplace
- Stunning Views
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.