Flat 7 White Hart Court, High Street, Wickham Market, Woodbridge
1 bedroom flat to rent
Potter's are privileged to offer to rent this one bedroom unfurnished first floor flat tucked away off the Wickham Market square.
The flat has recently been decorated throughout. The accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen with electric hob and oven, double bedroom and bathroom.
The home is offered unfurnished, benefits include electric storage heating and private parking for one car. EPC Rating C. Unfortunately pets are not considered at this property.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property is located on the main high street, striking distance the centre of Wickham Market.
Village: Locally, within the village enjoy the Tea Rooms, restaurants, gift stores, antique stores and the award-winning local Pubs, The Greyhound and The Crown (at Ufford). There is also a supermarket and the area's main primary school within walking distance, making this a genuinely liveable location. Nearby are the charming towns of Framlingham and Woodbridge.
Wickham Market lies just off the A12 providing easy access to the near towns of Woodbridge (10mins), Aldeburgh (25mins) Ipswich (26mins).
There are also direct rail services to London at nearby Campsea Ashe.
The local tourist attractions of Framlingham Castle, Snape Maltings and Sutton Hoo are all within a ten mile radius.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted (Outstanding and Very Good) rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Campsea Ashe or Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band A.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council Tax Band: A (East Suffolk Council)
Holding Deposit: £138.46
- 3D Virtual Viewing
- Available Now
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Recently Decorated
- Allocated Parking
- Electric Heating
- One Double Bedroom
- Close to Local Amenities
- Good Access to A12
- First Floor Apartment
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.