Cobbold Road, Woodbridge
2 bedroom terraced house to rent
Potter's are privileged to offer to the rental market in Woodbridge is this well presented property which is ideally situated for local amenities. This modernised property has SUDG windows and doors, gas central heating to radiators and two allocated parking spaces.
To the front of the property is the light and airy sitting room which features a spiral staircase leading to the first floor. The attractive kitchen has a storage provided by a range of matching base and wall units and has space for appliances including an oven, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The kitchen leads into the conservatory which has access into the garden.
On the first floor are the two bedrooms and the bathroom.
The outside The property has two allocated parking spaces and at the front of the property is an outside storage cupboard and a small garden area laid to shingle. To the rear of the property is the private garden and there is a patio and lawn enclosed by panel fencing.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Location The property is located within walking distance of the town centre. Woodbridge is a market town of considerable character sited on the west bank of the River Deben and the town also has a wide variety of shops, schools for students of all ages, a cinema, swimming pool and a railway station with links through to Ipswich, Suffolk's County Town some 8 miles to the south west.
Important information Council Tax Band - B
Services - We understand that mains water, drainage, gas, electricity are connected to the property.
EPC rating - C
Easy access to the A12 and in a highly desirable location.
Town: Woodbridge is named by the Sunday Times in 2018 as one of the top places to live in. Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
- No Onward Chain
- Two bedrooms
- Terraced Home
- Fitted Kitchen
- Fitted Bathroom
- Kitchen and Breakfast Area
- Cul-de-sac location
- Large Living Room
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.