Knight Road, Rendlesham, Woodbridge
Offers Over £500,000
5 bedroom detached house for sale
A substantial executive style detached family home in an enviable position to purchase in one of the most sought after and highly desirable Cul-de-sacs in Rendlesham Village.
This immaculately presented and unusually large property provides substantial accommodation with the flexibility to create open plan living.
Situated at the end of an quiet Cul-de-Sac in the most desirable part of Rendlesham Village, this modern detached home offers substantial accommodation with a high quality finish.
On entering the property one immediately appreciates not only the space but also the amount of natural light that pervades.
On the ground floor there is a double height large entrance hallway, two large reception rooms: Large living room and study/ family room.
Living room walking through to a separate dining room, large immaculately presented kitchen/dining/ breakfast room with adjoining utility room which gives access to the garden.
The living room has a open fire feature.
On the first floor there is a wrap around galleried landing overlooking the entrance hall.
The master bedroom suite has two sets of fitted wardrobes and a large ensuite with bath, separate shower cubicle, wc and wash basin.
There are four further bedrooms, three of them with fitted wardrobes, One bedroom has a second ensuite, and another has direct access into the main family bathroom via a Jack and Jill door effectively creating the option of three ensuite bedrooms.
The main family bathroom has a panelled bath, separate shower, wc and wash basin.
There is a large wrap around garden, with two areas one for entertaining and one potentially for vegetable patch.
The property benefits from a detached double garage and parking for an additional cars in front. Potential to create further parking is available
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The Rendlesham Estate boasts its own dental practice, convenience store, post office and nursery and schools on site.
Located less than five miles from central Woodbridge with good access to the A12. Melton Railway Station with its convenient parking provides commutable access to London Liverpool Street.
This is set to get better with the recent launch on the line of modern hybrid trains (www.greateranglia.co.uk)
Rendlesham is in a privileged position with the forest less than five minutes away, and the Suffolk Heritage Coast and Woodbridge less than ten minutes drive.
The immediate vicinity boasts some popular suburban greenbelt land comprising Rendlesham Forest, Woodbridge Golf Club and Ufford Park Golf Course to name but a few.
Rendlesham Mews offers an eclectic mix of independent retail units including Rendlesham Pharmacy, Kidz cupboard and Zorbas fast food.
Woodbridge Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of state primary schools (Ofsted rated Good) and private schools for all age groups
in both Rendlesham, Eyke, Melton and Woodbridge.
Farlingaye Secondary School is Ofsted Rated Outstanding in all three areas
Access: 5 Miles to Woodbridge and The A12 which is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (14 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Melton and Woodbridge Railway Stations are on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links:
Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour.
Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band E.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: E (East Suffolk Council)
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Versatile Accommodation
- Built In Wardrobes
- Office/ Studio/ Play Room
- Open Fire Place
- Double Garage
- Quiet Residential Location
- Walking Distance To Primary School
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.