Nacton Road, Ipswich
Guide Price £230,000
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
An appealing modern two bedroom semi-detached home situated to the East of Ipswich in a popular residential location within walking distance to the Town centre.
The property is also located close to Ipswich Waterfront, University of Suffolk and the town centre and benefits from two off road parking spaces on a block paved driveway to the front.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom/utility area and conservatory.
On the first floor there is a landing, large four piece bathroom and two double bedrooms.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property located at the start of Nacton road linking onto Felixstowe Road/ Bishops Hill. Located in the heart of East Ipswich, walking distance to the Town Centre, Hollywells Park and Ipswich Hospital.
Town: The county town of Ipswich is served by a wide range of local amenities including schools, University, shops, doctors, dental surgeries, hospital, two theatres, parks, recreational facilities and mainline railway station providing direct links to London Liverpool Street Station. The town has also undergone an extensive rebuilding around the vibrant waterfront which now has some lovely bars and restaurants.
Education: There is a wide selection of Good Ofsted rated state schools and closely followed by Ipswich private school for all age groups.
Access: The A14 and A12 is easily accessed, linking and giving excellent access across the region. A12 connecting to Colchester, Chelmsford and Stansted Airport and beyond, A14 connecting to Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and The Midlands.
Transport: Derby Railway Station linking to Ipswich Railway Station which provides excellent rail links to Norwich and Liverpool Street Station. The journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: Ipswich Borough Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
Services: Mains electricity, sewerage and water connected. Gas fired central heating.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Semi Detached Home
- Versatile Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Ideal Purchase For First Time Buyer
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Popular East Ipswich Location
- Close To Local Amenities
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
16' 7" x 8' 2"
(Plus fridge recess and reducing to 5'10")
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.