Balliol Close, Woodbridge
Offers Over £242,500
3 bedroom end-terraced house for sale
Potter's are privileged to offer this extended three bedroom end of terraced home situated in a sought after location in Woodbridge.
It has undergone extensive improvements in recent years, and tastefully decorated throughout.
Benefitting from space throughout, the main focal point is the large lounge with wood burning stove, large kitchen/ diner, which offers plenty of room to socialise in when friends and family visit.
A cleverly installed down stairs WC and utility space.
Upstairs you will find a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a generous size third bedroom.
The south-facing rear garden offers two seating areas, there's a garage with access from the garden and parking close by.
The property looks out over greenery to the front and is minutes away from a park and some fantastic walks.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
Location: Balliol Close is a private road located off Oxford Drive. Located conveniently to local shops, within walking distance to Kyson Primary, Woodbridge town centre and Farlingaye High School.
Accessed easily from the A12 and in a highly desirable location. Named by the Sunday Times in 2018 as one of the top places to live in.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Large Living Room
- Wood Burning Stove
- Walking Distance To Primary School
- South Facing Garden
- Downstairs WC
- Family Bathroom
6.32m max x 4.09m max (20'9" max x 13'5" max)
5.13m x 3.53m max (16'10" x 11'7" max)
4.14m x 2.84m (13'7" x 9'4")
3.23m x 2.87m (10'7" x 9'5")
2.95m x 2.21m (9'8" x 7'3")
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.