Collingwood Road, Woodbridge
Guide Price £225,000
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
*** Video Walkthrough Available Upon Request ***
This three bedroom terraced house, is situated in a sought after location towards the north of Woodbridge. It has been tastefully decorated throughout, recently undergone internal works new kitchen and bathroom, it has an unusually large amount of living space downstairs. The kitchen is a delight, and lounge is large/diner enough to entertain. The sunny rear garden has been laid to lawn with a patio area. There is street parking at the front of the home.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible video walkthrough viewing, to appreciate the value of accommodation on offer.
The property comprises entrance hall, lounge/ diner, stunning new kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and new family bathroom.
Location: Collingwood Road is a Private road located off Barton Road. Located conveniently to local shops, within walking distance to the Woodbridge Town Centre, and Farlingaye High School. Accessed easily from the A12 and in a highly desirable location. Named by the Sunday Times in 2018 as one of the top places to live in.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- No Onward Chain
- Beautifully Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Ready To Be Moved In
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Street Parking
- Double Glazing
- Ideal Investment Oppurtunity
Stairs rising to the first floor.
w: 3.66m x l: 6.71m
Windows to both front and rear aspect, open plan living and dining area, radiator and storage cupboard.
w: 2.44m x l: 2.44m
Window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, work surface incorporating sink and drainer unit, boiler unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, cooker and fridge freezer, and a door to the rear garden.
w: 3.35m x l: 2.74m
Window to the rear aspect, radiator.
w: 3.05m x l: 2.74m
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and radiator.
w: 2.44m x l: 2.13m
Double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and radiator.
Window to rear aspect, white suite comprising bath with water fall shower, low level WC, pedestal wash basin with separate hot and cold taps, and a heated towel rail.
The garden to the front is mainly laid to lawn with a path leading to the front door. The garden to the rear is enclosed and also predominantly laid to lawn with a small patio area and garden shed.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.