Upper Orwell Street, Ipswich
2 bedroom maisonette to rent
EMAIL ENQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE
Potters are privileged to bring to the rental market this two bedroom maisonette conveniently placed in a sought after Town Centre, walking distance to shops, offices and railway station.
Comprising impressive open plan lounge/ diner/ kitchen area, downstairs bathroom with shower over bath, and two bedrooms.
The property has electric Quantum heaters throughout with electric hot water tank and benefits from double glazing and EPC rating D.
There is no parking with this property.
Pets are not being accepted here.
Location: Upper Orwell Street is located in the Town Centre, The home is access with a shared access gate with its own front door and access. It is situated with a close proximity to various local amenities, schools.
Town: The county town of Ipswich is served by a wide range of local amenities including schools, University, shops, doctors, dental surgeries, hospital, two theatres, parks, recreational facilities and mainline railway station providing direct links to London Liverpool Street Station. The town has also undergone an extensive rebuilding around the vibrant waterfront which now has some lovely bars and restaurants.
Education: There is a wide selection of Good Ofsted rated state schools and closely followed by Ipswich private school for all age groups.
Access: The A12 and A14 is easily accessed, linking and giving excellent access across the region. A12 connecting to Colchester, Chelmsford and Stansted Airport and beyond, A14 connecting to Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and The Midlands.
Transport: Ipswich Railway Station which provides excellent rail links to Norwich and Liverpool Street Station. The journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: Ipswich Borough Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band A.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council Tax Band: A (Ipswich Borough Council)
Holding Deposit: £144.23
- Available Now
- Two bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
- Recently Decorated
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.