Wright Lane, Kesgrave, Ipswich
Guide Price £205,000
2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Potter’s are pleased to offer this modern two bedroom semi-detached home situated in a sought after road on the popular Grange Farm development. This is an ideal FTB or investment. The property has UPVC double glazed windows and doors, gas central heating, two allocated parking spaces as well as a private enclosed rear garden.
Property compromises of entrance, large lounge, kitchen with dining area, UPVC door leading onto garden, on the first floor there are two bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath.
Outside there are two allocated parking spaces one to the front of the property and one close by, the rear of the property is enclosed by fence, shed, mainly laid to lawn, and patio area.
Agent notes: Grange Farm in Kesgave has an excelled range of shops and local amenities with highly sought after junior schools and Kesgrave High school. Access to the regions trunk roads allows easy access to Ipswich Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B
Services: Mains electricity, sewerage and water connected.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Two Bedroom
- Semi Detached Home
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Well maintained throughout
- Cul-de-sac location
- Ideal Investment Oppurtunity
- Close To Local Amenities
- Ideal Purchase For First Time Buyer
- Double Glazing
One radiator, stairs to the first floor, door leading to:
(4.14m (13'7") x 3.86m (12'8")
Double-glazed window to front aspect, two radiators and carpet laid to floor.
(3.81m (12'6") x 2.59m (8'6")
Double-glazed window to the rear, range of matching base and eye level cupboards, work top, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer, wall mounted boiler for central heating, UPVC door onto garden.
Airing cupboard, access to loft space.
(3.81m (12'6") x 3.30m (10'10")
Two double-glazed windows to the front, one radiator and carpet laid to floor.
(2.82m (9'3") x 1.93m (6'4")
Double-glazed window to the rear, one radiator and carpet laid to floor.
Double-glazed window to the rear, enclosed bath with shower over bath, low level W.C., pedestal wash basin, one radiator, extractor fan.
The front of the property is open plan with slate and path. Side gate access to the rear garden which is mainly lawn and small shingled area and shed. There is two allocated parking one in front of the property and one close by.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.