Jasmine Close, Trimley St. Martin, Felixstowe
Guide Price £200,000
2 bedroom bungalow for sale
Potter's are privileged to offer a modern two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated facing a green area within Jasmine Close on the St Martins Green development located in the village of Trimley St. Martin.
Property comprises; entrance porch, open plan lounge/ diner, kitchen, four piece bathroom, two bedrooms, front and rear gardens and driveway parking with garage.
Benefits to the bungalow include a good sized enclosed rear garden, extending to approximately 64' in depth, driveway, garage and double glazing throughout. The modernisation which has been done throughout has been to a high standard, which include replacement of kitchen, stunning wood burning stove, four piece bathroom, installation of new wall heaters, internal and external decoration, new internal doors and built in wardrobe.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walkthrough viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Location: The property is situated facing a green area within Jasmine Close on the St Martins Green development located in the village of Trimley St. Martin which provides easy access to local shops, schools and amenities.
Jasmin Close is within close proximity of good public transport links via both train and bus to Felixstowe and Ipswich. In addition, the village has many rural walks including access to the nearby Trimley Nature Reserve. The town centre is approximately two miles away. Just a short drive away is the seafront and town of Felixstowe with its many major retailers, boutiques and restaurants. The A14 is also within easy access.
Education: There is a wide selection of Good Ofsted rated state schools for all age groups.
Access: The A14 and A12 is easily accessed, linking and giving excellent access across the region. A12 connecting to Colchester, Chelmsford and Stansted Airport and beyond, A14 connecting to Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and The Midlands.
Transport: Felixstowe Railway Station which provides excellent rail links to Ipswich then onto Norwich and Liverpool Street Station. The journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band B.
Services: Mains electricity, sewerage and water connected.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
NB. The vendor of this property is related to a member of staff at Potters.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Two bedrooms
- Cul-de-sac location
- Multi Fuel Woodburner
- Immaculately Presented
- Open Plan Living
- Modern Kitchen
- Good Size Rear Garden
UPVC double glazed door leading to:
14' x 11' 6" (4.27m x 3.51m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood burning stove, open plan to:
11' 8" x 7' 7" (3.56m x 2.31m)
Comprising single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, drawers, cupboards, units and wooden work surfaces, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door leading to outside.
13' 2" x 9' 4" (4.01m x 2.84m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric heater, fitted wardrobe.
9' 3" x 8' 6" (2.82m x 2.59m)
UPVC double glazed patio doors leading in to:
Modern four piece bathroom comprising panelled bath, seperatr shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear aspect.
The property is situated overlooking a green area at the end of a cul-de-sac leading from a cul-de-sac on the St Martin's Green development within the village of Trimley St Mary.
To the rear of the property is a good sized garden having a mainly southerly aspect, being lawned, housing a storage shed, enclosed by fencing. A gate allows access leading from the parking area.
Accessed from Jasmine Close is a brick built garage (the centre of a block of three) with up and over door and approached via a driveway/standing area enabling additional off-street parking for one further vehicle.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.