Beadon Way, Melton, Woodbridge
Offers Over £350,000
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Potter's are privileged to offer this well presented three bedroom detached family home constructed by Bloor Homes in 2018 on the outskirts of Woodbridge.
On entering the property is a large hallway with Karndean floor, storage cupboard and cloakroom with stairs leading up.
Further rooms lounge with bay window, open plan kitchen/ dining room with Karndean flooring, patio door which leads to the rear garden.
The first floor has a landing linking three bedrooms, master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite and main family bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows and NHBC warranty.
Outside, the front of the property has off road parking for two cars in front of garage and laid to lawn, hedge to front.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn, with a patio area, outside tap, lighting and all enclosed with panel fencing.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Location: On the outskirts of Woodbridge, within walking distance to local shops, within walking distance to Woodbridge Town Centre, and Farlingaye High School. Accessed easily from the A12 and in a highly desirable location. Named by the Sunday Times in 2018 as one of the top places to live in.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band D.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
2. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
3. Potter's Estate Agents doesn't have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter into any contract whatever in relation to the property.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable in negligence or otherwise, for any loss arising from the use of these particulars that have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor.
6. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise. It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
- Three Bedrooms
- Constructed 2018
- Open Plan
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Built In Wardrobe
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Walking Distance To Primary School
- Off Road Parking
Entrance door, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, storage cupboard.
5.3m into bay x 3.2m
Double glazed bay window, two radiators.
Low-level W/C, hand wash basin, extractor fan.
5.9m x 2.9m
Double glazed french doors, double glazed window, extractor hood, radiators, inset lights, fitted oven, range of modern white kitchen units, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, 1/4 single drainer sink.
Airing cupboard, loft access.
2.9m x 2.6m
Two double glazed windows, built-in wardrobes, radiator, tv wall points.
Double glazed window, inset lights, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, heated towel rail, low-level W/C, extractor fan.
3.3m x 2.4m
Double glazed window, radiator.
3.25m x 2.54
Double glazed window, radiator.
Bath with shower over, sink, w.c. and heated towel rail and inset lights.
Front garden - Laid to lawn, hedge to front.
Garage - Door to rear garden, up/over door, power and light.
Rear Garden - Outside tap, patio area, mainly laid to lawn, outside lighting, paneled fencing.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.