Queens Head Lane, Woodbridge
1 bedroom cottage to rent
Potter's are pleased to bring to the rental market a charming, one-bedroom, semi-detached cottage.
The property is ideally situated near the historic Market Hill, which offers an abundance of independent shops and restaurants.
Arranged over two floors, the accommodation comprises: a sitting room and kitchen/dining room on the ground floor, with a spacious double bedroom, inner landing and bathroom on the first floor.
The front door opens onto an elegantly proportioned sitting room, with a window to the front elevation, offering views of the garden, a handsome gas-fired stove set on a pamment hearth and doors leading to the kitchen and stairs.
The kitchen, to the rear of the property, benefits from two windows, to the rear and side, and a partially-glazed back door, filling the room with natural light. The L-shaped kitchen area with wooden worktop includes base and wall-mounted units, an integrated Bosch electric oven and gas hob with hood over, a stainless steel sink and space for fridge/freezer.
Stairs from the sitting room lead to the attractive double bedroom, with painted timber floors, window to the front elevation. An inner landing houses the gas boiler and provides space and plumbing for a washing machine. The adjoining bathroom enjoys a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal basin and low-level WC.
To the front of the property is a terrace and mature cottage garden, with herbaceous plants, bordered with hurdle fencing to the front and side.
Gas central heating and EPC E rating.
As agents, we recommend the earliest possible enquiry where we can release our 3D video walk-through viewing, to appreciate the exceptional standard and value of accommodation on offer.
Location: Located conveniently to local shops, within walking distance to the Woodbridge Town Centre, and Farlingaye High School. Accessed easily from the A12 and in a highly desirable location. Named by the Sunday Times in 2018 as one of the top places to live in.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band C.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Council Tax Band: C (East Suffolk Council)
Holding Deposit: £173.07
- 3D Virtual Viewing
- Available Now
- Character Cottage
- Close to Local Amenities
- Courtyard Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- One Double Bedroom
- Quiet Location
- Rarely Available
- Central Locaiton
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective tenant.