Bakers Lane, Church Street, Woodbridge
Guide Price £300,000
2 bedroom apartment for sale
Potter's are privileged to offer this exceptionally charming Grade II listed first floor apartment located in the centre of Woodbridge.
Offered for sale is this modern two bedroom apartment with rarely available off road parking.
The apartment is accessed via a communal entrance located just off Church Street.
The home is being presented with a high finish throughout, filled with character and finished in a modern style. Features include lounge/ diner, well appointed kitchen, two double bedrooms and main bathroom.
Leasehold - 116 years remaining on lease. Ground Rent £50 annually and share of the buildings insurance which this year was £464.
Location: Bakers Lane is accessed via a communal entrance just off Church Street providing a fantastic position in the heart of the town. Named by the Sunday Times in 2018 as one of the top four streets to live in.
Town: Lying on the banks of the River Deben the historic market town of Woodbridge is thriving with excellent local facilities including bars, cafes, pubs and restaurants. There is a Riverside Cinema, A top quality Leisure Centre, and Marina. In addition the town has an attractive range of shops and boutiques. The river offers water sports opportunities, together with golf, tennis, rugby and football clubs close by. The picturesque Suffolk Heritage Coastal area is on hand.
Education: There is a wide selection of Ofsted rated state and private schools for all age groups in both Melton and Woodbridge.
Access: The A12 is easily accessed, linking to the county town of Ipswich (10 miles) to Colchester, Chelmsford and beyond. Stansted Airport is accessed (via the A120), Cambridge and The Midlands (via the A14).
Transport: Woodbridge Railway Station is on the Ipswich to Lowestoft East Suffolk Line which provides excellent rail links: Liverpool Street Station has a journey time from Ipswich of approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes. Greater Anglia have announced the launch of a direct rail services running to London Liverpool Station.
Local Authority: East Suffolk Council
Council Tax Band: At the time of instruction the council tax band for this property is Band A.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. While Potter's Estate Agents endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check the position for you.
2. Potters draft particulars are drafted on an "as is" basis approved by the client we represent. We cannot guarantee that accuracy of the information disclosed or give any warranty as to suitability, fitness for purpose, completeness, or that any content is free of omissions or errors.
3. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor in all circumstances. Potters will not be liable for any legal expenses incurred without written permission in advance by the controlling directors.
4. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description, dimensions, references to conditions, necessary permissions for use and occupancy and other details contained herein. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on them as statements of fact and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
5. Potter's Estate Agents act on an "arm's length" basis. We do not have any authority to make or give any representation or warranty or enter any contract whatever in relation to the property.
6. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property. We strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
7. Potter's Estate Agents will not be liable for any loss arising from the use of these particulars. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings sand therefore cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose.
8. Potters are not solicitors and cannot give legal or financial advice. We will not be liable for any legal or conveyancing cost if information is revealed by searches etc' that leads to the sale collapsing.
9. The prospective purchasers or tenants must not rely on the particulars as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
10. Photographs will only show certain parts of the property and assumptions should not be made in respect of those parts of the property that have not been photographed. (Items or contents shown in the photographs are not included as part of the sale unless specified otherwise) It should not be assumed the property will remain as shown in the photograph. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.
Council Tax Band: A (East Suffolk Council)
Tenure: Leasehold (128 years)
Ground Rent: £50 per year
- No Onward Chain
- Immaculately Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
- Original Features
- Off-street parking
- Close To Local Amenities
- Close to River Deben
- Ready To Be Moved In
- Excellent Condition Throughout
Entered via communal front with stairs to first floor, front door leading to:
w: 3.99m x l: 3.23m
Feature sash window to front aspect, radiator, door leading to
w: 4.01m x l: 2.95m
Feature sash window to front aspect, radiator
Obscured window to rear aspect, three piece white suite consisting of bath with shower attachment over, WC and ceramic belfast style wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wall mounted Vaillant boiler
w: 3.96m x l: 3.15m
Multi-pane window to side aspect, stylish new kitchen with single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap inset to the worktop, range of matching base and eye level units with stunning worktops over, integral washer/dryer, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, oven, five ring gas hob and extractor fan over, radiator, door to:
w: 3.78m x l: 2.44m
Multi-pane window to side aspect, exposed beams, radiator
Allocated parking space at the rear of the building
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.